Misty Part #2

Capture_2017_10_09_06_32_34_397.pngThx golfer, she had this initial reaction like she was horrified, then she laughed. I agree, if she's not on the pill she's crazy. Unless she keeps a diary, she would have no idea for sure who the Daddy was

• Like 2

Maury is in her future, or Dr. Phil, or worse just a plain ole doctor. Misty is playing with fire. While you may enjoy it, her behavior is very risky. I used to think watching a girl get fucked by lots of guys would be great, but in the end I just worry about her and I think her behavior is too risky since there is no way to verify these guys are clean. She makes me worry more then she makes me horny. Sorry, but I don’t get much enjoyment for this place. Just worry! 😟

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Mori is in her future, or Dr. Phil, or worse just a normal primary doctor. Fuzzy plays with fire. While you may enjoy it, its behavior is risky. I used to think that watching a girl getting fucked by lots of guys would be great , but in the end I just worry about her and I think her behavior is very risky because there is no way to check these guys clean . She makes me worry more then she makes me horny . Sorry, but I do not get much enjoyment for this place . Just worry! 😟

How she had a pregnancy and did not differentiate one of the male semen:exclamation:

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes old enough she knows how to use the pill or condoms. We are not here to babysit her :biggrin:

No she doesn't. The 9 round guy didn't use condoms. You sure that guy is clean? 

11 minutes ago, K.Lane said:

This is their life. She is not stupid.
Sex belongs to her.

I don't think she's stupid, she has total control of her situation, and does what she wants, and picks the guys she wants to do it with. She's using them, they're not using her for sure. Pulling out is a risky method of birth control, for exactly what happened with this guy, At some point it feels so good he'll cum with it inside her, and then as soon as its over it's like "wtf did i just do!"

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No she doesn't. The 9 round guy didn't use condoms. You sure that guy is clean? 

Haha, did the round nine guy do something memorable that you would remember him? I just looked it up, the pull out rate of succes is 4 percent if the guy pulls out at the right time 100% of the time. It's 27% if the guys pulls out i squirt too late, or just can't help himself and loses it, and shoot the entire load in her, like this number 27 did. That's bad odds. And since there is still a 4% risk pulling out at the right time, if she gets pregnant, that puts all the guys in about a 2 week time frame of being the one, that's 8 or 9 guys, that's definately Maury material!

• Like 2