Misty Part #2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Yeah i was eating haggis way before i found out what was in it, but if you think about it it's like a lot of food products today if you know what goes into some of them some people get squirmish where as i go ok and is that supposed to put me off because it doesn't. If i like it i am still going to eat it.

I love crabs, all they are is nasty sea spiders after all. Here's something disgusting I've never had, but would probably be eating eat if my Mom fed it to me. They eat these "sea cucumbers" on cooking shows. I almost threw up watching this so be advised!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love crabs, all they are is nasty sea spiders after all. Here's something disgusting I've never had, but would probably be eating eat if my Mom fed it to me. They eat these "sea cucumbers" on cooking shows. I almost threw up watching this so be advised!!

And do you know that 1kg of sea cucumber could goes between 180$-240$/kg???? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF??? I wont eat that "thing" for free :biggrin:

Very famous in asia countries (what a surprise :biggrin:)

And since you got WTF... do you want to know better???
https://www.sportdiver.com/7-facts-you-didnt-know-about-sea-cucumber

7) Sea cucumbers breather through their anus.

:biggrin::biggrin:

SAN DIEGO — A father and son have been indicted on charges of smuggling illegally harvested sea cucumbers worth more than $17 million into the United States and selling the Chinese delicacy on Asian markets.

Depending on the species, sea cucumbers can go for as much as $300 a pound in China and Hong Kong, authorities say.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Very famous in asia countries (what a surprise :biggrin:)

And since you got WTF... do you want to know better???
https://www.sportdiver.com/7-facts-you-didnt-know-about-sea-cucumber

:biggrin::biggrin:

That's fascinating and vile at the same time. I think if i had to breath through my ass, i would suffocate. I'm on my ass half the day

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Just In said:

Yeah i was eating haggis way before i found out what was in it, but if you think about it it's like a lot of food products today if you know what goes into some of them some people get squirmish where as i go ok and is that supposed to put me off because it doesn't. If i like it i am still going to eat it.

Lucky you!! But, you're right, if I like something, I'll eat it no matter what's in it. Like
crabs and hotdogs. Maybe not scrapple, though, even though it's probably not any
worse than hotdogs. :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Just In said:

True. That's why i eat Macdonalds :biggrin: And like a lot 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I used to like it but now I rather cook by myself...

My luck is that i don't have none near me :biggrin: And yes, the fever for mac is now a little bit better .. But was more to say thay.. even that i know that some food are not healthy i still have a lot of pleasure eating them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I used to like it but now I rather cook by myself...

If you can cook, that's even better than cheeseburgers. I'll have a ribeye steak, medium
well, with a load of steamed asparagus and cubed red potatoes, nicely seasoned, thank
you. :biggrin:

• Like 1