Misty Part #2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know, and I'd love to try it, but I'll stick to weed, it doesn't make me warm and fuzzy, but it makes me want to be touched and have sex

Weed is great for that too. Even better... do ecstasy, then smoke some weed to come down at the end of the night... The BEST sex you've ever had, guaranteed. Orgasms that seem to last for minutes on end. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Ny seems to know exactly what she wants and is totally secure, which is a huge turn on. Not sure how old she is, but she operates like an older woman when it comes to sex.

Pretty much sums up why I consider my favorite out of the three. Misty and Ana are cool in their own right but both have been involved in more than a few crying fits in the past. All three are very fairly young; not more than young 20's.

2 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Weed is great for that too. Even better... do ecstasy, then smoke some weed to come down at the end of the night... The BEST sex you've ever had, guaranteed. Orgasms that seem to last for minutes on end. 

I get that with just some smoke, you know how you get to a point where you gonna cum and you can't stop it, I get to that point and i can stay there, my Guy loves to play with me and knows when to start and stop and keep me squirming

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not really Misty so much. People forget that Misty had a boyfriend when she got there. He did a threesome with Alex and Anna and Misty passed out. Later she did a threesome with Alex and her boyfriend. Later she dumped him to pursue her dreams of having a lot of sex making a lot of money on VH. She never looked back, but she really wasn't that involved with Anna and Alex after that first night. At least as far as sex parties went. Misty prefers solo sex except when she's rolling, then it's up for grabs.

Actually it was not really a 3some.,since Misty summed up just a blow job at Alex, along with her boyfriend, David.
It is still curious that to this day we have never seen anything more effective between Alex, Misty and Anna, although they have gone to bed together more than once.
I'll never understand why.:huh: