Misty Part #2

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Actually it was not really a 3some.,since Misty summed up just a blow job at Alex, along with her boyfriend, David.
It is still curious that to this day we have never seen anything more effective between Alex, Misty and Anna, although they have gone to bed together more than once.
I'll never understand why.:huh:

Now that is slitting hairs. 3 people doing sex stuff, even just a blowjob. That's a threesome in my book.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Pretty much sums up why I consider my favorite out of the three. Misty and Ana are cool in their own right but both have been involved in more than a few crying fits in the past. All three are very fairly young; not more than young 20's.

That's what I figured. Agreed, Ana is just out of the Rock relationship, so she's still getting her bearings. Misty is DTF,  but... I get a feeling of insecurity and slight neediness and desperation. Ny seems to by wired more like a guy, but still very sexy and girly. Great balance if you ask me. Kind of how my wife is, actually. :) :) :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I get that with just some smoke, you know how you get to a point where you gonna cum and you can't stop it, I get to that point and i can stay there, my Guy loves to play with me and knows when to start and stop and keep me squirming

Props to your guy! :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Actually it was not really a 3some.,since Misty summed up just a blow job at Alex, along with her boyfriend, David.
It is still curious that to this day we have never seen anything more effective between Alex, Misty and Anna, although they have gone to bed together more than once.
I'll never understand why.:huh:

I guess it's the same reason that we never saw him with Chloe, Lisa, Nyusha, Em, Anastasia