Misty Part #2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what about sex? #32 isn't delivering!

Misty has "these days". In sex, #32 seems normal. In other aspects - it is not for project. I see the problem - that he works. They go to bed early. He comes tired. Every day - one Misty until evening. Then food - watching TV - sex and sleeping.

However, in other topics, subscribers wrote - we want real life. Here it is about this. Woke up - at work all day - came home - dinner - watch TV - slept - woke up - go to work...

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Misty has "these days". In sex, #32 seems normal. In other aspects - it is not for project. I see the problem - that he works. They go to bed early. He comes tired. Every day - one Misty until evening. Then food - watching TV - sex and sleeping.

However, in other topics, subscribers wrote - we want real life. Here it is about this. Woke up - at work all day - came home - dinner - watch TV - slept - woke up - go to work...

he seems to have a low sex drive. how long can misty wait? he hasn't done anything for 2 days.

31 minutes ago, groomy said:

When people wanna see real life they can watch some soap opera or such things for free... C'mon :angel: Or pay a fortune to watch RLC of course :biggrin: Really hope Misty gets back on track fast. #32 is getting boring...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

#32 is back. will anything happen?

They plan Misty's birthday-party.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really hope Misty gets back on track fast. #32 is getting boring...

For me, he's practically absent from the apartment all day. He is not swinger and not support open relationship. As a result, Misty is alone all day. No action. In the evening he comes. Tired from work (normal). They have a few hours together. Then they go to bed, since #32 early in the morning get up to work. This is not a good choice for the project.

About sex. Well, they proved that they have everything super. Now Misty period. And it is normal - that sex will not be 2-3 days.

Again, the subscriber factor is always unhappy. Misty every day with a new guy. In topic subscribers write - Misty needs to find one good guy. And subscribers accused almost in sex for money. Misty found guy with whom she was comfortable - from her require to bring new guys.:confused: