Misty Part #2

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

They plan Misty's birthday-party.

For me, he's practically absent from the apartment all day. He is not swinger and not support open relationship. As a result, Misty is alone all day. No action. In the evening he comes. Tired from work (normal). They have a few hours together. Then they go to bed, since #32 early in the morning get up to work. This is not a good choice for the project.

About sex. Well, they proved that they have everything super. Now Misty period. And it is normal - that sex will not be 2-3 days.

Again, the subscriber factor is always unhappy. Misty every day with a new guy. In topic subscribers write - Misty needs to find one good guy. And subscribers accused almost in sex for money. Misty found guy with whom she was comfortable - from her require to bring new guys.:confused:

but limited sex is normal. no sex is not normal especially for misty.

22 minutes ago, groomy said:

They plan Misty's birthday-party.

For me, he's practically absent from the apartment all day. He is not swinger and not support open relationship. As a result, Misty is alone all day. No action. In the evening he comes. Tired from work (normal). They have a few hours together. Then they go to bed, since #32 early in the morning get up to work. This is not a good choice for the project.

About sex. Well, they proved that they have everything super. Now Misty period. And it is normal - that sex will not be 2-3 days.

Again, the subscriber factor is always unhappy. Misty every day with a new guy. In topic subscribers write - Misty needs to find one good guy. And subscribers accused almost in sex for money. Misty found guy with whom she was comfortable - from her require to bring new guys.:confused:

I agree on everything you said.Now that Misty has found her guy,it could be Misty & 32 couples apartment and i'll ignore it happily like a lot of other apartments.If Misty is happy,she should allow the guy to move in.I am sure that she will still get her views and her position would be safe considering all the dead apartments are still here.

6 minutes ago, nack said:

I agree on everything you said.Now that Misty has found her guy,it could be Misty & 32 couples apartment and i'll ignore it happily like a lot of other apartments.If Misty is happy,she should allow the guy to move in.I am sure that she will still get her views and her position would be safe considering all the dead apartments are still here.

unless she continues her abstinence program.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Having sex with different guys is what makes Misty different from others, i'm not sure she will still be on top if she stops doing that. 

• Like 2

Come on Golfer she's earned a nice break from the marathon of sex she's had. She knows it's costing her views. Sometimes the batteries need to get recharged though. I don't think we should be giving her a hard time if she want to settle on a guy for while. It's her life and she letting us watch it. Like I said she already proven herself worthy. If it's too boring come back later. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Come on Golfer she's earned a nice break from the marathon of sex she's had. She knows it's costing her views. Sometimes the batteries need to get recharged though. I don't think we should be giving her a hard time if she want to settle on a guy for while. It's her life and she letting us watch it. Like I said she already proven herself worthy. If it's too boring come back later. 

if i want to watch boring there is already plenty of that around. i don't mind her settling down for a while but she's on the verge of xgswhoever land. doing NOTHING is not going to cut it!