Misty Part #2

37 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well saturday night making hours to see ufc

but I'm troubling you?

No faster, he was just saying that he said here before that lisa isn't at the misty party (i sad it was bad lisa and nyusha aren't there) because he read your post on lisa forum that she was having sex... 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No faster, he was just saying that he said here before that lisa isn't at the misty party (i sad it was bad lisa and nyusha aren't there) because he read your post on lisa forum that she was having sex... 

Okay, thank you, the translation suggested something else,::)

in fact I'm sorry, I assure you, it will never happen again:sad:

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

sorry golfer

My mistake, in fact I was hasty, it will not be repeated

don't worry about any of that. i wish she was doing something. better to have a false alarm than to have missed something if it would have happened. 

Misty can find a good lover. But with a guy for relationship - she is not lucky:sad:.

#32 - disappointed yesterday, seriously. So I think #33 will be soon.

But Misty is not a sex robot. She as any girl - want a relationship, love, etc. Therefore, there is a possibility - that Misty will break down and fall into depression on the background failures in relationship. This is a bad scenario.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Misty can find a good lover. But with a guy for relationship - she is not lucky:sad:.

#32 - disappointed yesterday, seriously. So I think #33 will be soon.

But Misty is not a sex robot. She as any girl - want a relationship, love, etc. Therefore, there is a possibility - that Misty will break down and fall into depression on the background failures in relationship. This is a bad scenario.

Maybe a little hoilday would be best for her?

• Like 1