Misty Part #2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now way! These guys would fuck a cigarette lighter if their dick would fit. Lol

Really all of these guys and the only threesome were at Anna's and Ana's. Seems like she'd love the hell out of getting slammed by 2 guys, but for whatever reason she doesn't.

Lol, if they could f a cigarette lighter, chances are Misty wouldn't have them over. This # 32 chap is in contention with Alan for dick size. This guy is thicker though, I'll take a shorter fat one over a long thin one every time.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, that would be in the summer with the lingerie,  In the winter my above scenerio gets worse, with me in my flannel pajamas mostly,  and blankets all over the house, You would get lots of dirty talk though,! And who started me doing that!? 

Ok, well as long there's dirty talk! Hopefully the pajamas aren't the sex drive killing kind that Em or what's her name wore. Peter's girl. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, if they could f a cigarette lighter, chances are Misty wouldn't have them over. This # 32 chap is in contention with Alan for dick size. This guy is thicker though, I'll take a shorter fat one over a long thin one every time.

Old joke is a guy says, "Yeah my dick is only one inch long, but it's a big around as beer can"! Lol 

• Like 1

@ashleyxyz

My girl has this new thing where she wants to spread her legs apart on the floor and lay flat on the end of the bed and get slammed. During the last trip, I came out of the bathroom and found that waiting on me. Lingerie included! It was awesome! ❤️

Maybe you should give that a try. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Old joke is a guy says, "Yeah my dick is only one inch long, but it's a big around as beer can"! Lol 

Here's another. Woman walks into a bar. She asked 5 men their dick length. Answers were 8", 6", 10", 9", 4"..................................off the floor ma'am.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, well as long there's dirty talk! Hopefully the pajamas aren't the sex drive killing kind that Em or what's her name wore. Peter's girl. 

The bunny suit? Well i wouldn't call my jammies  super hot to look at, but he can use his imagination, he knows every inch of what's under them !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz

My girl has this new thing where she wants to spread her legs apart on the floor and lay flat on the end of the bed and get slammed. During the last trip, I came out of the bathroom and found that waiting on me. Lingerie included! It was awesome! ❤️

Maybe you should give that a try. 😁

Now that sounds like a party! It's warm in Cali, it's cold here! And hell yeah I'm gonna give that a try

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The bunny suit? Well i wouldn't call my jammies  super hot to look at, but he can use his imagination, he knows every inch of what's under them !

Seriously! Try the move In wrote about above. It helps if you have a somewhat high bed. Good luck!  This goes for everyone. ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Most guys with huge dicks can't fully penatrate a woman without causing her pain. In many ways it's a curse and a I have a theory that big dick guys suffer from earlier onset ED. 

If i go by your theory, Guy will never suffer from early onset ED, pretty sure of that, Lol

• Like 1