Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I agree and I thought the same. Alex really needs to add another cam in the opposite direction of the others. In the opposite direction of the hall and the bottom. .

on this situation... 3-4 guys surrounding her... there are no cam angle that 'survive'... even the blonde guy had troubles to fit in any place.

But i agree and also had said that on the first days of the house .. but being against the light of windows it's not a good things for quality image (at night will be ok)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

on this situation... 3-4 guys surrounding her... there are no cam angle that 'survive'... even the blonde guy had troubles to fit in any place.

But i agree and also had said that on the first days of the house .. but being against the light of windows it's not a good things for quality image (at night will be ok)

Alex has never been the best at actually working out the best angles.The one facing the sofa is a joke, doesn't even fit in the whole sofa in.

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

At one point for a good while Alex, Anna, Lina and the other Alex all shared an apartment together on VV.

just as an idea and suggestion;
Would not it be great now that VH is one year old, that Lina was Anna or vice versa? Anna's pregnancy is already a good reason for this.

Both are silver from the house and possibly Anna came to Vh by direct or indirect indication of Lina, I think.

I remember that at the beginning, Vh signaled this possibility of exchanges and Eugene's apartment was the one foreseen for that. Fairs.
:cool:

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Someone set me straight (if I am wrong) but what is the purpose of 4 guys with one gal?  Does she think that poorly of herself that she needs the affirmation (admiration???) of 4 guys to touch her and come on her?

It is beyond words how little I think of her for allowing (wanting?) to be felt-up by 4 guys. It's beyond the 'spicing up the relationship' thing to do.

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Someone set me straight (if I am wrong) but what is the purpose of 4 guys with one gal?  Does she think that poorly of herself that she needs the affirmation (admiration???) of 4 guys to touch her and come on her?

It is beyond words how little I think of her for allowing (wanting?) to be felt-up by 4 guys. It's beyond the 'spicing up the relationship' thing to do.

I think she doe's what ever Alex wants , and from my experience he will get bored with her then the relationship will end , I'm sorry to say