Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow! I was going to ask the same question now.
I really do not understand why only Bree, can have fun this way? . Why do not we have this with Drew? .
And before anyone points, with Candy, does not count, since Bree did not participate.

It's wrong to think that only Bree have fun with this threesomes.... Both have fun, but i would like to see Bree with another girl.. (only saw her with Anna and Misty)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's wrong to think that only Bree have fun with this threesomes.... Both have fun, but i would like to see Bree with another girl.. (only saw her with Anna and Misty)

The threesomes don't bother me. At least she's willing to fuck other people. Personally I'd like to see her with another guy without Drew present. Drew has no problems fucking other girls without Bree ,hich I love, so I'd like to see her with another guy without Drew.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The idea was poorly worded, but that is precisely the point.::)

All the women we saw in this apartment on Bree's part only resulted in drinks, innocent games and eventual group outings for a considerable time. But nothing more significant.

The opposite for visiting men.
:cool: