Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, thats too much! Dean and Misty did it on the kitchen floor, and then came back to bed and kicked Alex to the bottom like this?

The party was to be on bedroom with the 4.. but i think anna changed ideas and then at bedroom at the beginning was only misty and dean fucking.. but without may space (of  course) then they went to kitchen to finished.. when they come back all 4 was sleeping but maybe with movements alex decided to go to the 'free' space on the bed

Edit: And there are no more free space at the house to sleep :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnn said:

im not lucky again :cry: shes gone. Bree,please invite her always

She will be on the next weekend. At least she was invited and she promised.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

The party was to be on bedroom with the 4.. but i think anna changed ideas and then at bedroom at the beginning was only misty and dean fucking.. but without may space (of  course) then they went to kitchen to finished.. when they come back all 4 was sleeping but maybe with movements alex decided to go to the 'free' space on the bed

As far as I can remember, Misty does not really like obtrusive drunks. There's too much alcohol. 1 guest died. Drew is died. Dean - not well behaved. Alex - too.

Only guest couple - where the girl knows Russian well, guy - Hungarian and English survived and has maintained stamina.:heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

She will be on the next weekend. At least she was invited and she promised.

As far as I can remember, Misty does not really like obtrusive drunks. There's too much alcohol. Total 1 guest died. Drew is dead. Dean - not well behaved. Alex - too.

Only guest couple - where the girl knows Russian well, guy - Hungarian and English survived and has maintained stamina.:heart:

Well... If sex is the 'award' for not well behaved wonder what will be the 'award' from her for being well behaved :biggrin:

Edit: Party of 4... After lexy&pete sleeping + dan dead  + drew and bree sleeping at bedroom  only Anna + Alex / Dean + Misty survived

But the winners of the night was for sure Lexi&Pete

• Like 1