Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So how many houses did alex and anna had at vh??? 4?? never saw that house images.. was at vh or before (i read that they came from other cam project)

this is their 3rd vh house. they had 3 different apts at vv & anna stayed at a totally different 1 before meeting alex.

37 minutes ago, billycox said:

you are absolutely correct. she's going through a critical time with her hormones. she's on;y weeks away from giving birth.

when that happens, things are going to be complicated enough. should we forget all that just because someone wants to get their temporary jollies?

what the hell is this situation going to look like when you add a baby to the mix?

you appear to be a voice of reason. keep speaking out. there are some very volatile situations evolving throughout some of these sites.

thank you

Sorry, but now I'm in doubt? Am I being praised or how is it getting in the habit, being answered.

If praised? Thanks, I try to do the best in this forum, mainly in reference to Anna and Alex, since its beginning in the project.

Just for reference was I here who participated in Anna's pregnancy,

And apprehensive of her being so much in bed. There is no way to measure my satisfaction, to see that Anna and Alex can still do amazing things on this site.
They can and they do.
With due moderation, of course.:biggrin:

If however, answered? Thank you folded! I'll try to be less indirect next time.:biggrin::biggrin:

Although between me and, @Amy3, there is already a thin line, but very solid understanding. hehehehehe.
:biggrin::heart:

37 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And btw, here you are wrong.. The guest guy (same one that was at the bedroom) also had sex with Anna at the bathroom

snapshot31.jpg

I pointed to when the four. Like I said, I was worried about the others. Especially because when I came in, the first time who was approaching her from the back of Alex was the tattooed blond.

I was apprehensive of Alex's retaliation.

It leaves for Anastasia and when I returned again, Alex of towel assumed to undress Anna. I was relieved.
I did not see the situation in the bathroom. My main focus was on the Edda timeline.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I pointed to when the four. Like I said, I was worried about the others. Especially because when I came in, the first time who was approaching her from the back of Alex was the tattooed blond.

I was apprehensive of Alex's retaliation.

It leaves for Anastasia and when I returned again, Alex of towel assumed to undress Anna. I was relieved.
I did not see the situation in the bathroom. My main focus was on the Edda timeline.

That comment of @Amy3 was only about that... what happened in the bathroom

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Why not :biggrin: .. sorry for some bad SD cam i was not premium ...  This is History ::) 

Edit: i know they haven't VH logo, so i ask to VH if i can post these pics... a mod can delete them if needed

Screenshot_21411.png
Screenshot_21511.png
Screenshot_21711.png
Screenshot_21811.png
Screenshot_2191.pngScreenshot_21211.png

Thanks in the third photo is Lina on the couch, correct ?. Jakie, it seems.

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Just a pity the cam angles in the living room are shit, or that 5some would have been totally awesome, couldn't really see nothing.

I agree and I thought the same. Alex really needs to add another cam in the opposite direction of the others. In the opposite direction of the hall and the bottom. .