Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

31 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is becoming a pattern. 

I am not complaining, but the best VH women who are  sexually active keep getting pregnant.

Violet might be the next one....

I know it's an epidemic on VH. It's ok though I hope these pregnant ladies cherish this time of their life. Motherhood can be an enlightening experience. I wish them all the best.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

the behavior is the basic of all .. this projects (big brother based) are born for money of course but to study the behavior too... who of us haven't watched BB and comment the behavior of their tenants?

I haven't, I hate that show.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's fun to watch until you realize nobody will have sex in front of cam and you realize you not watching VH. :biggrin:

you stressed it precisely, in other words, BB was boring like heaven

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's fun to watch until you realize nobody will have sex in front of cam and you realize you not watching VH. :biggrin:

On the contrary, there have been tons of people that have sex on reality shows throughout the years. You're from Germany if I'm correct. Some of the most infamous sex scenes has happened on two Big Brother Germany seasons. The problem isn't that people won't have sex. It's that the shows censor the sex, especially nowadays. But in the beginning the producers were very casual with showing couples fucking. Reality show sex is what really got me into voyeurism. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

On the contrary, there have been tons of people that have sex on reality shows throughout the years. You're from Germany if I'm correct. Some of the most infamous sex scenes has happened on two Big Brother Germany seasons. The problem isn't that people won't have sex. It's that the shows censor the sex, especially nowadays. But in the beginning the producers were very casual with showing couples fucking. Reality show sex is what really got me into voyeurism. 

Yes you are right there were some crazy things on BB Germany. But lately it got more reglemented and now its quite boring... 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm the same I became a voyeur because of BB UK, when it was streamed live 24/7.  Való Világ used to have great reality sex even that because censored so much