Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

il y a 7 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

C'est ce qui se passe quand votre juste un débutant ici, donc vous avez aucune idée de Danaya et Adele puis-vous? Ou vous avez aucune idée de Nora, celui qui a commencé et était la reine des abeilles pour un an et demi du concept appartement de vacances Barcelone? ou le plus célèbre jamais la nuit sur RLC Nouvel An 2015?

Sorry but I do not agree with you, I subscribed to RLC from the beginning and for several reasons, Danaya in solo is a boring girl B1 or B2 still locked up in her room she can be fun sometimes with Adele (learn to suck a cock with a banana) Karol (learn to suck a dick with a pacifier make massages with her breasts make a dick with clay and a very strong friendships with Karol and do a finger to Michelle), the rest of the time she is sad locked up in her room to watch her screen and eat Adele pretty ass but for me that's all, she was often outside and in the apartment she ate like 15, a twerk on her bed and shower facing the cam, I do not forget her aggressive attitude towards Aida I'm not not sure of name Nora the queen of what? authoritarian girl, hypocritical, ambient breaker, especially the first stay, the second stay was better but just because she was with Irma may be less responsibility I loved the relationship with Karol and her new haircut. None of these three girls please me, of course it's my opinion on a feeling and our taste is different sorry for the length of the message

32 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, likely out on a photo shoot, but she had deffinately pissed her jean shorts before arrived home. She cleaned herself up, then went out alittle while again.

I think her shorts got wet sitting on the wet beach at the edge of the ocean while doing her photo shoot. In the shower she gives her pussy/ass a quick clean but seems mostly interested in washing the sand off. After she showers she puts back on the same bikini that she was wearing when she came in, she takes it off a minute later for something else but I don't think she'd have put them back on even for a minute if she'd pissed herself.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I think her shorts got wet sitting on the wet beach at the edge of the ocean while doing her photo shoot. In the shower she gives her pussy/ass a quick clean but seems mostly interested in washing the sand off. After she showers she puts back on the same bikini that she was wearing when she came in, she takes it off a minute later for something else but I don't think she'd have put them back on even for a minute if she'd pissed herself.

OK, you're right

30 minutes ago, maxmoon said:

What does the tattoo on Irina's leg mean? Can not recognize it.

"Eternal ... ???"

From peoms by 

Gaius Valerius Catullus/109

aeternum hoc sanctae foedus amicitiae. This life-long pact of holy-friendship our whole life.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

From peoms by 

Gaius Valerius Catullus/109

aeternum hoc sanctae foedus amicitiae. This life-long pact of holy-friendship our whole life.

Wow..You're a wealth of knowledge happy...I was just about to say that...:dodgy:

2 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Why is Leona in the guest room?

She was unrestfull, she got up to take a suppository, back in bed she still had trouble sleeping, so she went to the guest room to sleep there.

Maybe not feeling well.