Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

29 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Cams 1 and 2  appear to have been adjusted to prevent hiding '.................LOL  .

Cams in B1,,,,No,those cams are the same as they always have been, cam 2 should be angled down a little bit more,last night you could not see all the way down to regina's face when renata was having fun with her on the floor,and as for the couch,it is now a brownish color,other was black,,it is new. I bet they sell the old one on ebay for followers of RLC to bid on after all the sexy asses that have been on it,,,LMAO.

Edited by RAGNAR
I looked at the couch again,same legs,it may be the lighting,but same old couch,i'm color blind anyways,,lol.
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, martyen said:

the armrests were flat and square and now they are rounded and the color is different

I hate to break it to you, but that is exactly the same sofa that has been forever. They used to have a black cover over it and now a blue one for the last days (weeks?).

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, CowArt a dit :

Je déteste le rompre pour vous, mais c'est exactement le même canapé qui a été pour toujours. Ils ont utilisé pour avoir une couverture noire au-dessus et maintenant un bleu pour les derniers jours (semaines?).

hi cow i wanna believe i'm wrong on the cams but on the sofa i really have a doubt, it seems to me that the color is different black before, and brown now, but as i said it is not very important, although there is no other conversation topic on B1 and B2 and as you have already told me my medication allows me to say bullshit ...:biggrin:.. and I want to add maybe that the sofa has not been changed today or yesterday, but it is different and I noticed today brief.

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

hi cow i wanna believe i'm wrong on the cams but on the sofa i really have a doubt, it seems to me that the color is different black before, and brown now, but as i said it is not very important, although there is no other conversation topic on B1 and B2 and as you have already told me my medication allows me to say bullshit ...:biggrin:.. and I want to add maybe that the sofa has not been changed today or yesterday, but it is different and I noticed today brief.

I'm thinking it is just the lighting on it now. I looked at older pictures,both have same legs,and arms.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

Je pense qu'il est juste l'éclairage maintenant. Je regardais des photos anciennes, les deux ont les mêmes jambes et les bras.

ok I do not have the possibility to check at this time problem with my archives (my wife)...:biggrin:.... so I rank myself on the side of the majority,..:dodgy:.... but with a doubt when even...:confused:

17 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm thinking it is just the lighting on it now. I looked at older pictures,both have same legs,and arms.

It's not the lighting, your medication is starting to wear off. :biggrin: