Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

18 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Not so good , Pancreas troubles I haven't slept for appxy 6 weeks ,  Sleep one hour at a time,  Seeing doctor next monday,  Add to this heart arrytmy ,  Don't know if I'll make it to Christmas.  But I'm fighting,  thanks for asking,  Glad to see you made it OK.

Hi Legrand and Hello to the rest of the forum.  I have just come on to catch up on the forum before the Yankee's & Indian's game starts.

Legrand,  I'm sorry to hear all the troubles you are going through.  I will put you and your doctors in my prayers!!  You can make it Legrand, just keep a positive attitude and let the doctors do what they know how to do.  I'm pulling for you buddy!!!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Legrand and Hello to the rest of the forum.  I have just come on to catch up on the forum before the Yankee's & Indian's game starts.

Legrand,  I'm sorry to hear all the troubles you are going through.  I will put you and your doctors in my prayers!!  You can make it Legrand, just keep a positive attitude and let the doctors do what they know how to do.  I'm pulling for you buddy!!!

thanks,  can't wait to get a good night' sleep.