Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

You're all so right. I miss the good ole days when the girls were out all hours of the night only to come back at 7 in the morning so they could sleep the rest of the day before preparing to go out again.

Them sharing their sexuality with each other and the viewer is making me sick :dodgy:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

You're all so right. I miss the good ole days when the girls were out all hours of the night only to come back at 7 in the morning so they could sleep the rest of the day before preparing to go out again.

Them sharing their sexuality with each other and the viewer is making me sick :dodgy:

1779506LOL

• Like 1

Does anyone think that if Victoria and Angelica share a couple bottles of wine and strawberry daiquiri they will finally begin to loosen up their starched collars, and take off the nuns habbit they have been wearing since they came to Barcelona ?

This is a given but                                                                                                                                                         this is what the viewers want

Image result for two nunsImage result for two nuns

• Like 1