Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

8 minutes ago, news49 said:

I wonder if his guy's pressure? she not happy with the cameras? Returns by RLC?

Still a shame because it was not nasty, but everyone does not adapt to the site 

Probably not RLC, but as you say, she did not adapt or was not ready to adapt-

Whatever, the reason, it is best for her she is leaving----a nice girl for someone out there. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see Madam Chasity Belt is packing some stuff up. maybe a short vacation away from the vacation. Maybe she has had enough and is leaving the project. Angelika you should probably think about where you go next, cause this is not a good fit for your ultra conservative personality. Posibly this place fits your much better.

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Good luck wherever you go in life :biggrin:

I think she'll be remembered as an historical tenant, but not nessicarily in a positive way

Edited by ed2
added not

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

Probably not RLC, but as you say, she did not adapt or was not ready to adapt-

Whatever, the reason, it is best for her she is leaving----a nice girl for someone out there. 

Not every girl is cut out for the Cam Stuff.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see Madam Chasity Belt is packing some stuff up. maybe a short vacation away from the vacation. Maybe she has had enough and is leaving the project. Angelika you should probably think about where you go next, cause this is not a good fit for your ultra conservative personality. Posibly this place fits your much better.

From what I've been told, her life outside the apartment might be a pretty wet one!!  I was told that everything with her is private, that you only hear what she wants you to hear and anything other than that is done where there is no microphones listening.  If I was paying to see her get naked and she keeps hiding......I would be pissed off and firing emails to RLC to replace her ass.  Hopefully that is what has happened and her......I'm  better than everybody else attitude is out of here!!!