Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Just now, slider_69 said:

Maybe they are getting a 2nd shot this time around and they will produce  !!!

Well anything's possible, Maybe Regina can sneek each one of her hands in the honey holes. 

I would like to see her face when she meets them. I predict an evil grin.

suicide.gif

RLC must be out of girls, one of the twins was open for fun, the other one wasn't. Had only the fun one come back I could have been ok, but both means boredom. And if Gine pops back, it just even more boredome, even thoughh she walks around nude, it just boring, 6-7 months of here this year was way to much.

I seriously is thinking about stopping subscribing. Mosly watch B1 and 2, and can't remember the last fun one in B2 (except Renata that just moved in). I do like Leona alot, but she should have had her own room. It doesn't work with two frienda. Regina and Sher didn't touch each other untill the last week.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I've grown to like Regina very much, so I'm glad she stays awhile longer.

But WTH is RLC thinking, bringing back the twins??? I remember 3 months of boredom!

sometimes it is better the 2nd time around :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

so the twins are back which should be interesting Presumably will be in Renata's room but at least they will always be able to keep you warm - even warmer hopefully we know what they are capable of and Mia was never Renata is in the bed where good exposures are more possible :dodgy: :biggrin:

well this post turned out to translated from English into nonsense so sorry guys, fuck knows what happened there :huh:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The twins have moved into Renata's old room.

Yes I see what you mean which is a bit of a shame since there were some good open views from cam#6 last time.

Maybe that was the terms of the contract with Regina saying put them in if you like bit I ain't moving. The u/m has been long enough already for old girls returning. Just imagine how long it would have been if Regina had needed to move her gear as well :biggrin: