Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

On 03/10/2017 at 11:15 PM, Beldonn1 said:

A long conversation mostly about the weather in Russia, xmas in Moscow and the fireworks on the Red Square, the fact that she is not so pleased with the idea of Sotchi, that Ben can't come before the 30th of November, that Kami is going to Stockhom (with the show and the 2 other girls, I presume, the work in Moscow ending on thursday)

I've listened to this conversation and I have some issues with your summary. Kamila talks about New Year in Moscow, not Christmas, she only mentions Christmas when she compares her New Year to his Christmas. She seems very happy with the idea of Sochi but she really doesn't like the idea of going to Red Square on New Year's eve. I heard 13th November not 30th November, not that it matters because if we do see him in the apartment, I'll be surprised if it's before December. Throughout the whole conversation I never hear the word Stockholm, and there's no part of the conversation where it sounds like she's talking about a show, if you can remember where in the conversation this is or have a specific time, I'd be happy to have another listen.

You should have post that before when we could check on the repeat. I don't tape anything. It is the 30th noivember anyway and she isn't pleased about Sotchi, she even said that in winter here in Russia we are looking for sun... If I said I heard Stockholm, it is true, I don't invent anything. We will see.