Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Beldonn you have talked this shit about haircut for months now...
Kitek told you you're wrong. Find something else to talk about

I am sorry, dear Noldus, it is Kitek who is wrong and it is not the first time. He is such a good translator that he can translate what he hasn't seen or heard.

By the way, Kaley just said to Kami that Kristy got a wig...

The problem is the translation and the fact that Kitek is not following RLC , so he got lost, and the language of those girls is maybe not the russian he used.

For example, the girls talked about perucha and not  parucha (париша), which is  the classical russian for Paris, but the girls use perucha for small wig. When they talk about Paris, they say Pariss.

Then Kitek is inventing a lot, about the size of the pricks of the guys for example. It looks like his fantasy.

The haircut is not my invention, 2 days ago Kaley was angry about Kami because she tought she was going to cut her hair. Kami didn't do it, just got an hair massage which hurt her (she discribed it then to Kristy in the kitchen), and  before that in the living room Kristy got a text of Kami saying she didn't cut her hair, Kaley jumped and claimed victory.

Then Kami said she still wanted to cut her hair (the night they all went out and Kaley didn't come back with them and  posted a "story" on her insta saying her heart was broken), then when she woke up, Kami had a 45 mn phone talk with her mother starting with Kami saying "I will cut my hair", and then obviously she changed her mind. Kami had a very strange idea : she wanted to cut her hair very short and make a wig of it in case she has cancer and chimio. I can understand her mother, who has both, to dissuade her to do so.

The truth is the girl are in a show with the Bolshoi as non professional dancers. The show is going to have a tour. I don't know when or where, I heard a lot Stockolm and Spain.Kami, Kristy and Kaley seem to be in. Kristy in a different part. They always talk about the Bolshoi, and I have no doubt about it. A few days ago, Kami took a selfy in the mirror of the entrance saying "On my way to the Bolshoi". She is keeping a diary, sound and sometimes videos.

I don't want to put a mess here. It is difficult for me to be bullied by the supporters of Kitek, against whom I feel nothing, but try to believe me. If I had any doubt, I will immediately admit it and then leave CC.

Never trust anybody blindly, min vän.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I am sorry, dear Noldus, it is Kitek who is wrong and it is not the first time. He is such a good translator that he can translate what he hasn't seen or heard.

By the way, Kaley just said to Kami that Kristy got a wig...

The problem is the translation and the fact that Kitek is not following RLC , so he got lost, and the language of those girls is maybe not the russian he used.

For example, the girls talked about perucha and not  parucha (париша), which is  the classical russian for Paris, but the girls use perucha for small wig. When they talk about Paris, they say Pariss.

Then Kitek is inventing a lot, about the size of the pricks of the guys for example. It looks like his fantasy.

The haircut is not my invention, 2 days ago Kaley was angry about Kami because she tought she was going to cut her hair. Kami didn't do it, just got an hair massage which hurt her (she discribed it then to Kristy in the kitchen), and  before that in the living room Kristy got a text of Kami saying she didn't cut her hair, Kaley jumped and claimed victory.

Then Kami said she still wanted to cut her hair (the night they all went out and Kaley didn't come back with them and  posted a "story" on her insta saying her heart was broken), then when she woke up, Kami had a 45 mn phone talk with her mother starting with Kami saying "I will cut my hair", and then obviously she changed her mind. Kami had a very strange idea : she wanted to cut her hair very short and make a wig of it in case she has cancer and chimio. I can understand her mother, who has both, to dissuade her to do so.

The truth is the girl are in a show with the Bolshoi as non professional dancers. The show is going to have a tour. I don't know when or where, I heard a lot Stockolm and Spain.Kami, Kristy and Kaley seem to be in. Kristy in a different part. They always talk about the Bolshoi, and I have no doubt about it. A few days ago, Kami took a selfy in the mirror of the entrance saying "On my way to the Bolshoi". She is keeping a diary, sound and sometimes videos.

I don't want to put a mess here. It is difficult for me to be bullied by the supporters of Kitek, against whom I feel nothing, but try to believe me. If I had any doubt, I will immediately admit it and then leave CC.

Never trust anybody blindly, min vän.

Wrong: Kitek is a subscriber of RLC and he actually gets what happens in this apartment 24/7. More than I do. You must soon realize that you are wrong and stop being so assertive

And I'm still not Swedish so stop writing Swedish words ;)
Det er som russisken din, du tro du hører ting, som betyr noe annet

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wrong: Kitek is a subscriber of RLC and he actually gets what happens in this apartment 24/7. More than I do. You must soon realize that you are wrong and stop being so assertive

And I'm still not Swedish so stop writing Swedish words ;)
Det er som russisken din, du tro du hører ting, som betyr noe annet

Yes, but you can't know that, I am quite sure of what I say. Anyway, we will see who is wrong or right and I don't want to be in anyway against you. So have your way and keep in mind what I wrote.