Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

4 minutes ago, larry c mosby said:

Just what I said, best sex, love making or what ever.

Wow. Any sex session by Nelly and Bogdan, Lana, Eva,  etc would top that any day of the week.  Not saying it wasn't great to watch, but not best by any measure.  And she still won't let her lips get anywhere closer that three feet from a penis.

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Any sex session by Nelly and Bogdan, Lana, Eva,  etc would top that any day of the week. 

I can see about Nelly/Bogdan and maybe Lana/Robert but Eva/Sam?? Those two can put a crack addict to sleep with their boring drone sex. They're just as bad if not worst than Yana/Ricky.

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can see about Nelly/Bogdan and maybe Lana/Robert but Eva/Sam?? Those two can put a crack addict to sleep with their boring drone sex. They're just as bad if not worst than Yana/Ricky.

Maybe it's because I think she's hot. Agree about Yana/Ricky though (and imo you can add Olivia/Nick to that same boring sex category).

9 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Wow. Any sex session by Nelly and Bogdan, Lana, Eva,  etc would top that any day of the week.  Not saying it wasn't great to watch, but not best by any measure.  And she still won't let her lips get anywhere closer that three feet from a penis.

Kristy had good sex, that is what it was, good sex, and we want that, and I only wished Kristy did it alittle more often.

It was good, and I wished Kristy keeps it up, but with my feet on the ground, I can't really say it was that amazing! Best sex of the year, no, it is not even Kristy's best session this year. Remember the time she fucked in the kitchen?

In this apartment, nothing beat Heidi, and on the whole of RLC, I'd vote Adeline&Marcus, Nelly&Bogdan,  and Linda&Tibor pretty high up on the top.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Kristy had good sex, that is what it was, good sex, and we want that, and I only wished Kristy did it alittle more often.

It was good, and I wished Kristy keeps it up, but with my feet on the ground, I can't really say it was that amazing! Best sex of the year, no, it is not even Kristy's best session this year. Remember the time she fucked in the kitchen?

In this apartment, nothing beat Heidi, and on the whole of RLC, I'd vote Adeline&Marcus, Nelly&Bogdan,  and Linda&Tibor pretty high up on the top.

For me, it was the best sex I've seen Kristy have, ever...But that's based on the view we got from Cam 11. I've never seen her like that before...She has come a long way since keeping her panties on...:biggrin::heart:

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

Sure its not her son? :confused: LOL

Probably another elitist son of a rich Moscow oligarch out having fun with a hot Russian model who he would never consider good enough to introduce to his mommy and daddy.Seems like I've seen this scenario a few times before with Kristy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Probably another elitist son of a rich Moscow oligarch out having fun with a hot Russian model who he would never consider good enough to introduce to his mommy and daddy.Seems like I've seen this scenario a few times before with Kristy.

Hope Kristy doesn't get hurt again.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The type you describe, are the rude bastards we see in R2! All of Kristy's boys that I've seen, have been very nnice young men.

I rather see it the oppsite way. Unlike Kami, Kristy don't seem to want a steady BF that will become her future husbond. I think Kristy just randomly dates for a while, skaterboys that she wants to fuck.

The boy is more like a lucky victim.

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The type you describe, are the rude bastards we see in R2! All of Kristy's boys that I've seen, have been very nnice young men.

I rather see it the oppsite way. Unlike Kami, Kristy don't seem to want a steady BF that will become her future husbond. I think Kristy just randomly dates for a while, skaterboys that she wants to fuck.

The boy is more like a lucky victim.

But I've seen her crying and complaining about bad relationships numerous times.