Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

November 2014, 23 yrs Kami Can't..... December 1st 2017, 26 yrs Kami still can't...... over 1100 days and Kami won't !!!!

Kamilla the Queen of tents is a lost cause...... Bye Bye Kami, we wished you would go to the RLC wasteland !!! Katya is just waiting for you get the out of the picture and so are the angels..... Go Kami Go !!!

See the source image

Image result for hogans heros  i know nothing to the northern front ::)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

November 2014, 23 yrs Kami Can't..... December 1st 2017, 26 yrs Kami still can't...... over 1100 days and Kami won't !!!!

Kamilla the Queen of tents is a lost cause...... Bye Bye Kami, we wished you would go to the RLC wasteland !!! Katya is just waiting for you get the out of the picture and so are the angels..... Go Kami Go !!!

See the source image

Image result for hogans heros  i know nothing to the northern front ::)

when kamila was with her lover, Kamila can like kristy 

so what the problems Thesta :biggrin:

• Like 1

When I look at Kamila, I see a beautiful girl, a beautiful friend, without her we would not have had the chance to know Kaley, Kristy and Katya, without forgetting all the other guests who are her friends, and her Mom :blush:
When her beautician is in the apartment, we are lucky to have incredible views of her beautiful body :heart:
When she is in a relationship, she has normal sex without hiding anything, so when she walks naked in the apartment or when she is in the bathroom :heart:
So I find it a bit reductive to define kamila just because she masturbates under the sheets and as a result most people remain frustrated with this situation :angry:
Besides, I find it funny to see messages about Kamila and never about Kristy when she does exactly the same thing :angel:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

when kamila was with her lover, Kamila can like kristy 

so what the problems Thesta :biggrin:

Moos sometimes people go through life

See the source image

and can't see, because they choose not too ! or they are blinded by the facts.

There is a huge difference between Kristy and Kami. and is why they are barely friends anymore. and have become just roommates.

• Like 1