Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I received PM saying that upon her return home Kami while undressing put the ring in her nightstand drawer.

Kami, I think , tried to protect herself against unwanted males when she is out, shooting or not. She got some problems which made her turn to private her Insta, as do Kristy and Katey from time to time.

Otherwise, the girls are still mainly talking about the same thing, the wigs and the show to come (Sweden ?). So I won't elaborate.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Anyone know whats up with Kristy? She has been isolating herself lately, the last week or so.

I would say that she is infatuated with a boy and the girls don't like it and she doesn't want to hear anything about it from them.  Plus.....there is no way in hell I could live with that pre-madonna Kamila.  That girl has and always will think her shit don't stink.  She thinks she is all that and unless she is made up......she's not!!

I see our site is under maintenance again.  I hope this time they remove all the helium balloons as they interfere with the light sensors and give you the wrong view that there is movement in the rooms thay are floating around. Namely Kami's room and Kaleys room.  Take them all down.