Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

10 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

kitek translations

Kitek just said he didn't believe me, months ago, but he has no replay and no premium and can only translate what we send him. He is making up the rest of it (for example, Ben, Kami's BF, was not with the girls in Cyprus, as he said, and a lot more...)

The whole story started in june in the apartment. Kristy invited some friends from the Bolshoi, (where she is rehearsing her shows). Two guys, one name Vladi, offered Kami to play a part in their next Bolshoi show, they asked her if she was ready to change her appearance (pointing at her hair), she answered yes. A few days after, a long talk in the kitchen with Heidi and Kristy, Heidi telling Kami that she should not obey to this guy, who told her to cut her hair to look like a boy (for the part), Kami answering that this Vladi didn't want to cut anything, then later this angry Kami was telling to Kristy in english "it is not your problem baby". Kristy is also a part in the same show but playing some sort of Crazy Horse girl, with very short hair.

It is not the traditional Bolshoi ballet, some of it is even not for children.

Many things happened then in the appartment. Kami is keeping a diary in her phone, making fun of herself and of her inability to make a decision about her haircut. She needs her long hair to work as a model, her mother, her friends tell her that it is a suicide...

Too many occurences for me to not understand, even with a weak russian, which it is better than nothing at all :dodgy:.

Be reassured : what I am telling is bullet proof on this matter.

Kristy is a professional dancer who can't risk her career by refusing this haircut, Kami is just a sideshow, making some strange moves on stage, nothing serious, but she wants to be perfect, very beautifuf, hence her willingness to cut most of her hair to be fit for the part or wear a wig that fits her very well (she ordered two days ago a wig from Brazil).

And a question for those who don't believe me. Why should I do that ? What should I like to be bullied by guys who know less than me ? I don't need CC to know what is happening in this apartment, I just want to share, because sharing is nice. And because I tend to like those who as me are fond of these interesting girls.

So be kind with me, please.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kitek just said he didn't believe me, months ago, but he has no replay and no premium and can only translate what we send him. He is making up the rest of it (for example, Ben, Kami's BF, was not with the girls in Cyprus, as he said, and a lot more...)

The whole story started in june in the apartment. Kristy invited some friends from the Bolshoi, (where she is rehearsing her shows). Two guys, one name Vladi, offered Kami to play a part in their next Bolshoi show, they asked her if she was ready to change her appearance (pointing at her hair), she answered yes. A few days after, a long talk in the kitchen with Heidi and Kristy, Heidi telling Kami that she should not obey to this guy, who told her to cut her hair to look like a boy (for the part), Kami answering that this Vladi didn't want to cut anything, then later this angry Kami was telling to Kristy in english "it is not your problem baby". Kristy is also a part in the same show but playing some sort of Crazy Horse girl, with very short hair.

Many things happened then in the appartment. Kami is keeping a diary in her phone, making fun of herself and of her inability to make a decision about her haircut. She needs her long hair to work as a model, her mother, her friends tell her that it is a suicide...

Too many occurences for me to not understand, even with a weak russian, which it is better than nothing at all :dodgy:.

Kristy is a professional dancer who can't risk her career by refusing this haircut, Kami is just a sideshow, making some strange moves on stage, nothing serious, but she wants to be perfect, very beautifuf, hence her willingness to cut most of her hair to be fit for the part or wear a wig that fits her very well (she ordered two days ago a wig from Brazil).

And a question for those who don't believe me. Why should I do that ? What should I like to be bullied by guys who know less than me ? I don't need CC to know what is happening in this apartment, I just want to share, because sharing is nice. And because I tend to like those who as me are fond of these interesting girls.

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Thanks  Beldonn1 I Live  in  USA  and  don't have any  ideal  what  they are talking  about.   I wish  you  would translate more  on  this Apartment

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

last subject was Kristy forced to cut her hair very short (one inch) for the show, and depressed and staying in bed for that reason,

I don't think Kristy has isolated herself because of the hair cutting, it seems more serious than that. The hair cutting can't be the answer to everything.

K.png.29e9fa2448c2d374927b34d971bcc29d.p

Premium Member

• Content count 1,797
  • Last visited Believe me when I say, that Kitek is a honored and valued member of this forum, and one of very few to ever hold the invited member status for a reason !
  • See the source image

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Premium Member

• Content count 1,797
  • Last visited Believe me when I say, that Kitek is a honored and valued member of this forum, and one of very few to ever hold the invited member status for a reason !

Yes, you have brought it up before, you think kitek is special, and deserves special respect. I think everyone deserves to be treated equal, and I don't care if someone is a more "valuable" poster, an old time respected poster, a friend of a mod, a translator, or whatever!

• Like 1

I believe that one needs to step back and ask themselves why the translators, and old timers, and those who have been on this forum since it's inception, no longer choose to post to these threads. Just look at the last two responses after my post about Kitek, and you will see why, they simply don't care to join in the open forum anymore.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

First off, nothing against you Beldonn but I will personally be one happy camper when all this Bolshoi shit is over!

Secondly, Kami is no more than your average girl.  Yes, when she has spent hours getting made up, she is a beautiful girl at that.  She is a known leader in trying to get attention for herself and that has been since day one.....way back in Barcelona.  She wants everybody to dote all over her and that will never change.

Thirdly, what gentleman's club does Kristy dance for?  She is obviously a stripper in her spare time away from school and whatever her new boy toy flavor is for the month!

Katia or whomever she is, is another flavor liker just like the rest of them.

I can say this about Kamila, due to the lack of sexual partners (the ones that are seen on camera) she is probably the most real of them all!!!  Even though I get tired of reading the same old stuff about Kamila, I do wish her the best one day!!!

As for you translating what you know about them on the little you have to work with due to your lack in the Russian language, I also appreciate your efforts!

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Premium Member

• Content count 1,797

Who cares if he is an honored and valued member if he only (apparently) translates in private to you and a few others?  I like Kitek originally but after he quit translating because myself and a few others had things to say about what he translates, I quit giving him any validity.  YeeHaw....there is 4 or 5 others that suck up to you and your merry group.....all praise the king!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, you have brought it up before, you think kitek is special, and deserves special respect. I think everyone deserves to be treated equal, and I don't care if someone is a more "valuable" poster, an old time respected poster, a friend of a mod, a translator, or whatever!

Amen brother!!!

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I believe that one needs to step back and ask themselves why the translators, and old timers, and those who have been on this forum since it's inception, no longer choose to post to these threads. Just look at the last two responses after my post about Kitek, and you will see why, they simply don't care to join in the open forum anymore.

Weak mind equals weak person!!!  Glad you are getting your fill from all the sycophant's of this forum!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who cares if he is an honored and valued member if he only (apparently) translates in private to you and a few others?  I like Kitek originally but after he quit translating because myself and a few others had things to say about what he translates, I quit giving him any validity.  YeeHaw....there is 4 or 5 others that suck up to you and your merry group.....all praise the king!!!

The Admin is still the king around here, I am just one of his merry men, along with StnCld316, Foamy the Squirrel, and moos54. We are so glad to hear that you hold us in such high regard. We do appreciate a intellectual, as well as one who contributes so much to the forum.