Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would say that she is infatuated with a boy and the girls don't like it and she doesn't want to hear anything about it from them.  Plus.....there is no way in hell I could live with that pre-madonna Kamila.  That girl has and always will think her shit don't stink.  She thinks she is all that and unless she is made up......she's not!!

I think you are right about Kami, she even use cotton sticks to clean her nose..... My theory: Call it "shy", or "stuck up" or whatever, but she don't want to be seen picking her nose on cam.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would say that she is infatuated with a boy and the girls don't like it and she doesn't want to hear anything about it from them.  Plus.....there is no way in hell I could live with that pre-madonna Kamila.  That girl has and always will think her shit don't stink.  She thinks she is all that and unless she is made up......she's not!!

If true,I hope she brings the new guy to the apartment.Then I would have reason to renew my RLC subscription.::)

4 hours ago, oscaraus said:

I see our site is under maintenance again.  I hope this time they remove all the helium balloons as they interfere with the light sensors and give you the wrong view that there is movement in the rooms thay are floating around. Namely Kami's room and Kaleys room.  Take them all down.

Is apartment still UM?

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

No,  I haven't seen it UM today at all...

It went UM yesterday, some guys went to fix Kami and Kristy's bedroom's doors which could not close properly.

Girls are talking a lot about boys, but last subject was Kristy forced to cut her hair very short (one inch) for the show, and depressed and staying in bed for that reason, said Kami. Kaley's mother today coming at the appartment and telling Kristy it will be a pity to cut these long hair, Kristy asking today Kami about alternative wigs as Kami and Kaley have done intensive research on the subject.

Kami still doing a mess about her haircut (which she is not forced to do), Kaley and Katia still trying to convince her not to cut them short. Kami is playing with that, Kaley got angry against her, as it is threatening their friendship (not the haircut in itself but the manipulating behavior of Kami). One saying struck me : an angry Kaley saying to Kami "you can cut them in October". They have been talking a few times about this next october : does it mean they are closing the appartment in October or that Kami is going to live with her english boyfriend then ? Kami is lying a lot, but seems more truthfully to her mother and Kristy.

Kami is a fascinating girl, a strong character, a very beautiful girl, a leader, and her main fear is to stay alone which gives some limit to her rage to dominate...

She put in private her Instagram, try a few times to put it back opened but stopped after a few hours. She complained about her Instagram a few times, I think she is been harassed by some stupid guys, or try to avoid very suspicious offers.

All  three girls are talking about their coming show going to Stockhom and Uppsala (a bit north of Stockhom). The premiere in Moscow is due in a short time, but I don't know more about the show as they don't give dates or names. The Boshoi's theater and ballet performances usually show first in Moscow and then are going on tour in Europe's capitals They are sponsored by various european and US companies. Just check on the Bolshoi's site, where the sponsors are listed.

56 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

It went UM yesterday, some guys went to fix Kami and Kristy's bedroom's doors which could not close properly.

Girls are talking a lot about boys, but last subject was Kristy forced to cut her hair very short (one inch) for the show, and depressed and staying in bed for that reason, said Kami. Kaley's mother today coming at the appartment and telling Kristy it will be a pity to cut these long hair, Kristy asking today Kami about alternative wigs as Kami and Kaley have done intensive research on the subject.

Kami still doing a mess about her haircut (which she is not forced to do), Kaley and Katia still trying to convince her not to cut them short. Kami is playing with that, Kaley got angry against her, as it is threatening their friendship (not the haircut in itself but the manipulating behavior of Kami). One saying struck me : an angry Kaley saying to Kami "you can cut them in October". They have been talking a few times about this next october : does it mean they are closing the appartment in October or that Kami is going to live with her english boyfriend then ? Kami is lying a lot, but seems more truthfully to her mother and Kristy.

Kami is a fascinating girl, a strong character, a very beautiful girl, a leader, and her main fear is to stay alone which gives some limit to her rage to dominate...

She put in private her Instagram, try a few times to put it back opened but stopped after a few hours. She complained about her Instagram a few times, I think she is been harassed by some stupid guys, or try to avoid very suspicious offers.

All  three girls are talking about their coming show going to Stockhom and Uppsala (a bit north of Stockhom). The premiere in Moscow is due in a short time, but I don't know more about the show as they don't give dates or names. The Boshoi's theater and ballet performances usually show first in Moscow and then are going on tour in Europe's capitals They are sponsored by various european and US companies. Just check on the Bolshoi's site, where the sponsors are listed.

What is really fascinating is you are talking about haircut of kamila (and now kristy) and a show she is supposed to do and the translation from other people never refer  to this supposed haircut and show. That make me wonder if you really understand something when the girls are talking. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thorhart said:

What is really fascinating is you are talking about haircut of kamila (and now kristy) and a show she is supposed to do and the translation from other people never refer  to this supposed haircut and show. That make me wonder if you really understand something when the girls are talking. :biggrin:

Where are the translations from other people ? I didn't see them.