Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What in the apartment is there to talk about?The Christmas tree?

Ridgerunner

What is going on, Kamila  Cleaned the apartment,  fixed her bed  and  put on  make-up. also but lotion on her legs, is Ben coming to town.

3 hours ago, jham said:

Ridgerunner

What is going on, Kamila  Cleaned the apartment,  fixed her bed  and  put on  make-up. also but lotion on her legs, is Ben coming to town.

I have no idea.I don't understand Russian.The last I heard when she had an English language phone conversation with Ben was that he's coming to Moscow on Dec. 29.

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no idea.I don't understand Russian.The last I heard when she had an English language phone conversation with Ben was that he's coming to Moscow on Dec. 29.

I remember something about he mite have come to Moscow on  business  Dec 13, but he was not sure about it.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If he shows up I'll renew RLC sub.If not,I probably won't.

Do you think there is any chance that will happen? I have been watching RLC for over a year now, 13 or 14 months, in that time Kamilla have been the most inactive tenant on the whole RLC! I have never seen her do anything interesting. I wish I had your optimism about Kamilla.

It was first when Heidi moved in that I got interested in this apartment, she was interesting to watch, not just talking about sex, but she had a life on cam. Now it is Kaley and Kristy that keeps this place worth checking, they are not the most interesting either, but atleast they sometimes bring a boy, and Kristy occationally exercices.

Depuis le premier jour, l'appartement n'a jamais vraiment été intéressant et actifs, mais il a eu beaucoup de succès, car tout le monde imaginait depuis le passage de Kamila et Kristy sur B1 qui a fait fantasmer beaucoup de monde sur une relation sexuelle entre elles. Ce sont de belles filles, mais rien de plus. 

Je préfère quand même Kristy, car Kamila avec ses histoires de mecs qui habitent à l'autre bout du monde, elle n'apporte rien

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Do you think there is any chance that will happen? I have been watching RLC for over a year now, 13 or 14 months, in that time Kamilla have been the most inactive tenant on the whole RLC! I have never seen her do anything interesting. I wish I had your optimism about Kamilla.

It was first when Heidi moved in that I got interested in this apartment, she was interesting to watch, not just talking about sex, but she had a life on cam. Now it is Kaley and Kristy that keeps this place worth checking, they are not the most interesting either, but atleast they sometimes bring a boy, and Kristy occationally exercices.

When Kami was with Egor they had sex a number of times in her bed.She also did the same with Dima.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Kami was with Egor they had sex a number of times in her bed.She also did the same with Dima.

Yes, it's maybe not impossible that she will do it again, but I'm not holding my breath.... (I would've suffecated a year ago)

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, it's maybe not impossible that she will do it again, but I'm not holding my breath.... (I would've suffecated a year ago)

If Kami just considers Ben someone to have fun with I think she will be willing to have sex in the apartment with him,but if she is really serious about him she may be afraid to have sex in the apartment for fear of losing him because of the cameras.

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami just considers Ben someone to have fun with I think she will be willing to have sex in the apartment with him,but if she is really serious about him she may be afraid to have sex in the apartment for fear of losing him because of the cameras.

Then it is very easy, she should give up RLC, give the space to someone that actually want to live a life on camera. 

• Like 1