Adeline and Markus - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

OT Because there isn't a thread for them yet, I must say RLC are onto a real winner with the new couples apt, Adeline and Markus...Thousands of us are at this very moment been dragged away from Barca, 3K, Leona, Eva, Lana and Kitty to watch 3 Lev clones...Yes, RLC have certainly hit the ground running with this place...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT Because there isn't a thread for them yet, I must say RLC are onto a real winner with the new couples apt, Adeline and Markus...Thousands of us are at this very moment been dragged away from Barca, 3K, Leona, Eva, Lana and Kitty to watch 3 Lev clones...Yes, RLC have certainly hit the ground running with this place...:dodgy:

I am going to assume you guys have never been to, or heard of Lan Parties?  :huh:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LAN = Local Area Network... people bring their own PCs or use PCs already there to connect to a local network to play, usually Squad based (3- 6 players), games against other teams...

They can be small like here, or some get to be 1K+ players...

Being in the same physical area helps with communication, and team coordination...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Football Manager is classed as being a Gamer, I am...:biggrin:

Generally applies to video game enthusiasts, but technically could apply to other types of games...

Oh, while not necessarily "fun" to watch the people participating, but in the game, and if they are streaming, a LOT of social interaction going on...

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

Generally applies to video game enthusiasts, but technically could apply to other types of games...

Oh, while not necessarily "fun" to watch the people participating, but in the game, and if they are streaming, a LOT of social interaction going on...

I can appreciate all that Storm but where's the girl in all of this...:biggrin: