Adeline and Markus - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

The ugliest red condom you can imagine Ugh !
Very bad start for these couple I'll boycott if condoms. FED UP with condoms.

With all these new couples using condoms I think I'll quit RLC soon. The main advantage of old RLC couples is they don't use condoms (Leora, Nelly...)

3 minutes ago, anna2016 said:

With all these new couples using condoms I think I'll quit RLC soon. The main advantage of old RLC couples is they don't use condoms (Leora, Nelly...)

There has be a lot of girls becoming pregnant lately. Safety first.

9 minutes ago, anna2016 said:

Whattttttt ^^ 

Maybe she's on period could be explain for the condom ;-) 

il y a 16 minutes, bean1111 a dit :

There has be a lot of girls becoming pregnant lately. Safety first.

You say what you want, when I see this horror, I prefer disconnect. When you are in RLC you' better use other contraception ways because it's traumatic to see

I don't know how to post the horror scene image, but it's difficult to see.

That's simple I boycott all couples using condoms. I only watch Leora, Nelly, Masha, Anabel, Nina, Adriana.

All other couples are Banned.

3 hours ago, mastermind1984 said:

They have a nice visit. 

Lana and Robert have come to visit, that could be funny tonight...

wow. what a party. I've seen funerals where people had more fun. Anybody here understand the language and can let us know why they are so serious?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, raininmay said:

wow. what a party. I've seen funerals where people had more fun. Anybody here understand the language and can let us know why they are so serious?

Yes I do... Apparently the boys are really pissed off cos they've been dragged away from their game...:dodgy:

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes I do... Apparently the boys are really pissed off cos they've been dragged away from their game...:dodgy:

OMG. They are with these gorgeous girls and the stupid game is more important? I guess they still have a lot to learn. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, raininmay said:

OMG. They are with these gorgeous girls and the stupid game is more important? I guess they still have a lot to learn. :rolleyes:

Sorry to mislead you rain...this is my sarcastic face :dodgy:...I don't understand Russian but the way they've behaved the last couple of days I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason..