Adeline and Markus - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, rogerabit said:

We are going to be surprised and find Adeline is male... :-)

First RLC gay apartment :-)

Enjoy!

Believe me she's a girl...Look back through this thread, They've been to one of the other apt before...::)

• Like 1

hello to all, first message of the day without going through Barça and the situation is the same as when I left this apartment last night, 3 guys playing in network, admitting that the situation persists (I hope no) what can Adeline do? Clean the house? watching her bf play in network? play also in network ? do shows in webcam? ( the best solution if the situation does not change ) for having seen Adeline at Lana I will be disappointed. But I think this is momentary until the arrival of Adeline

I haven't seen Adeline yet, but I can comment on the camera placements.

New cameras in living room, bedroom and balcony, so that is better. Hallway cam now eliminates the blindspot, and we should have had it when Tabu was there. The bathroom set up, I think was better as it was.

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Je ne l'ai pas encore vu Adeline, mais je ne peux commenter sur les placements de caméra.

De nouvelles caméras dans le salon, chambre à coucher et un balcon, donc ça vaut mieux. cam couloir élimine maintenant le blindspot, et nous aurions dû quand Tabu était là. La salle de bain mis en place, je pense que valait mieux qu'il était.

hi ED agree with you except for the cams in the bathroom, I prefer before, especially the cam facing the bath but the new version does not bother me, they could have let the cam face the bath to have 3 cams . and repaint the white bedroom currently have a 70s room. And to finish the hall add lights would have been fine

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

hi ED agree with you except for the cams in the bathroom, I prefer before, especially the cam facing the bath but the new version does not bother me, they could have let the cam face the bath to have 3 cams . and repaint the white bedroom currently have a 70s room. And to finish the hall add lights would have been fine

It is what I said, the bathroom setup was better as it was before.

Has anyone seen Adeline???? I can't seem to find her on replay either, hasn't she been home yet?

il y a 3 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Il est ce que je l'ai dit, la configuration de la salle de bain était mieux comme avant.

Quelqu'un at-il vu Adeline ???? Je ne peux pas l'air de la trouver sur rediffusion non plus, elle n'a pas été à la maison encore?

sorry Ed I had misunderstood. For Adeline she has not yet appeared in the apartment

• Like 1