Freddy

20 hours ago, mib82 said:

AND why they hide the cam???? What the fuck is going on with VH?? I'm so pissed off and I'm really tired f these fucking jokes!!!!

It wasn't working, it wouldn't load and when it did load it would freeze after a few seconds. I submitted a ticket and they said it was being fixed,  I am assuming Jeka wasn't able to get to the apartment to fix it, so they have decided to remove it till it was able to be fixed.

Now that it has fixed itself, they should be putting it back in the cam menu.

39 minutes ago, stanley said:

I guess what gets people mad is the long time it takes to get things fixed, especially with the gay apartments. 12 hours after you asked them to re-instate the livingroom cam and it still hasn't been done.

They haven't even given me the courtesy of a reply to my ticket.

4 hours ago, broxman said:

@Voyeur House TV I have asked to get the cam that was taken off to be reinstated into the menu via support ticket. I have not even had the courtesy of a reply. Shocking customer support!

Thanks for your message. I see your request was answered several hours ago, and our support team told you it will be resolved soon. ETA on this camera comeback is tomorrow (12/13)

• Like 1