Freddy

Maybe @Jeka&co needs to install a cam in the hall - almost all other apartments have hall cams. Also, an extra cam needs to be installed in the bathroom - directly above the bath looking down - like the jacuzzi cam at Rock & Anastasia's. That would make it more difficult for guests to cover bathroom cams.

il y a 59 minutes, broxman a dit :

lol I think that would be treading on thin ice, I'm no lawyer but surely if a guy discovered pictures on the internet when he thought the cams were off, then he probably could sue VHTV or Freddy.

Do you not remember this was done before when he hid one bedroom cam and told the guest the other 2 were off.

il y a 10 minutes, stanley a dit :

Maybe @Jeka&co needs to install a cam in the hall - almost all other apartments have hall cams. Also, an extra cam needs to be installed in the bathroom - directly above the bath looking down - like the jacuzzi cam at Rock & Anastasia's. That would make it more difficult for guests to cover bathroom cams.

Yes this should make it difficult to hide the cam.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Do you not remember this was done before when he hid one bedroom cam and told the guest the other 2 were off.

And that's why I'm saying it's treading on very thin ice, I don't want the guy to get sued for not giving permission to be filmed. I know the chances of them finding these pictures are remote, but it could still happen, so I think it's risky.

16 minutes ago, stanley said:

Sadly then better wait sited..Jeka house with the Nothing's needed a lot more cams and he only puted an single new one..that filmed few thing and night cam never worked..But we can see how his residents use and abuse rooms,hall etc without cams,it happened more than one time and continue happening,thing that would be fixed with an correct cam position and enought cams.

il y a 52 minutes, broxman a dit :

And that's why I'm saying it's treading on very thin ice, I don't want the guy to get sued for not giving permission to be filmed. I know the chances of them finding these pictures are remote, but it could still happen, so I think it's risky.

Then what do you suggest Freddy do without covering the cams.

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Then what do you suggest Freddy do without covering the cams.

Exactly what can he do. That's why I think he'll eventually end up leaving the project. He could carry on as it is now, and manage to convince the odd one, who will cover the bathroom cam, or he could  end up leaving the apartment to hook up, or he'll say to himself 'what's the point' and leave. I mean I'd love for him to find a boyfriend who would want to join him in the project, but I get the idea that's not for Freddy, he is like Misty and likes to hook up.

Everyone that enters the apartment will be ID checked beforehand and will sign a form giving their permision to be filmed whilst in the apartment. So there shouldn't be any legal problems. Whether is it morally right to let someone think they are getting naked in a camera blindspot when they aren't is another matter.

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

Everyone that enters the apartment will be ID checked beforehand and will sign a form giving their permision to be filmed whilst in the apartment. So there shouldn't be any legal problems. Whether is it morally right to let someone think they are getting naked in a camera blindspot when they aren't is another matter.

I find that hard to believe, why do we continually see guys enter the apartment and walk straight out again, when they see the cams, if they have prior knowledge there is going to be cams.

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

I find that hard to believe, why do we see guys enter the apartment and walk straight out again, when they see the cams, if they know there is going to be cams.

Well VHTV say on their website that the have proof of age on file of everyone that is seen on cam.

In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and associated regulations found in 28 C.F.R 75 all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records, which are listed below. All content is in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.

I doubt they would risk having their entire business shut down by not doing this.

20 minutes ago, stanley said:

Well VHTV say on their website that the have proof of age on file of everyone that is seen on cam.

I doubt they would risk having their entire business shut down by not doing this.

Yeah that's what they say, remember the young boy in Regina & Stas apartment, he was no more than 12 -13 and they tried to say they had proof he was 18.