Freddy

Il y a 11 heures, broxman a dit :

Short of standing in the bathroom and watching the guests shower, making sure they don't cover cams,what else to people expect Freddy to do Jeez!! ::)

This forum pisses me off sometimes, and was the reason I took a hiatus from it during the year!

So would you be happy to pay full subscription for a month just to see a blocked cam for a month i don't think so. Most of the time guests showers so you might have let's say 10 to 20 guests arriving and going and in that time most of them guests will cover the cams what would you do then i certainly won't pay for a month to see the cam covered for most of that month. Freddy has to abide by set rules by VHTV and guests covering the cams means the rules are being broken. There has to be consequences for every action. Numerous people has said that if a cam was covered the manger and the tenant must pay or be warned even if guests covers the cams. We are not allowed to post videos here of VHTV so if i decided to post one or two here and there do you think that would be ok no it won't as that's the rules that has been set by VHTV and the admin.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That sucks! Word on the street is that the gay apts are doing well. Is that not the case?

I can’t stay for the moment. I have no credit card to renew the subscription because someone used it illegal and I had to block it.. I’m using the last days of subscription at the moment. But then I don’t know if I want to take another card.. There’s no anything interesting in this house for me..