Freddy

I’m not judging Freddy, I’m really sad for him because I think it’s difficult for him to find someone... What I can’t tollerate is the shy guests and guests who touch cams and move them to hide their secrets... we’re not stupid... I saw what the guest did tonight in the bathroom and what the other guy did after (moving the cam) to hide.. There should be a rule to every guest enter in the apt... don’t touch the cam for god sake!!! 

1 hour ago, stanley said:

This made me smile - the latest post on the gay twitter feed.

The "friend" is Jeson who was an official tennant - VHTV can no longer bring themselves to mention his name, lol.

It's amusing that they are having to tweet old archives with Freddy, because Freddy is going through a dry spell.

1 hour ago, Calvin2004 said:

I am not going to lie and say I wasn't disappointed that nothing happened after the party with any of the guests but maybe I didn't need to vent so much about it or constantly complain.  I think the camera being moved just pushed me over the top.  

I genuinely  like Freddy and this apartment and will keep watching.  But maybe not be as obsessed with it as I have been.  Things will happen when things will happen.

I think we were all genuinely hoping this apartment would turn into the gay version of Misty's, but unfortunately due to Freddy liking the straightish/bi guys who are not willing to be on cam, I think he might be leaving the apartment to hook up. :sad:

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Another day of nothing happening :sad: It's not looking good.

Yeah, definitely a dry spell...tomorrow will be a whole week since the last guest was over for sex.  Last weekend there were a bunch of guys, this past week nothing.  The last video in the archive is the jerk guest who moved the bathroom camera accidentally flashing the bedeoom cams.

I am sticking with it for now but really hoping for things to turn around.

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Yeah, definitely a dry spell...tomorrow will be a whole week since the last guest was over for sex.  Last weekend there were a bunch of guys, this past week nothing.  The last video in the archive is the jerk guest who moved the bathroom camera accidentally flashing the bedeoom cams.

I am sticking with it for now but really hoping for things to turn around.

I hope so too. He just needs to find some gay guys, no more bi guys who are not 'out' as bi, and therefore run a mile when they see a cam.