Freddy

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Freddy's looks kinda sad and a bit lonely lately. I hope he gets invited to the party at Jeff & Violets tomorrow, it would be nice to see him having a bit of fun.

Why not? Thats a great idea. Freddy is cool and Violet and Jeff are really nice. Could mean a lot of fun :biggrin:

• Like 1

I like Mikl, he seems a good guy and the best friend for Freddy. It’s a pity that there’s no a second Halloween party tonight in the house.. But honestly I prefer to watch Freddy and Mikl without those shy mover-cams guests... 

So according to the Birthday newsletter issued by VH, they will eventually have a gay site, lesbian site and straight site.  They will offer individual subscriptions as well as a bundle option to all.  The good news is that current premium subscibers will get access to all three at our current rate which is awesome.  I am looking forward to more gay apartments joining Freddy!  

Also, Freddy's cams are back online now. 

10 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

So according to the Birthday newsletter issued by VH, they will eventually have a gay site, lesbian site and straight site.  They will offer individual subscriptions as well as a bundle option to all.  The good news is that current premium subscibers will get access to all three at our current rate which is awesome.  I am looking forward to more gay apartments joining Freddy!  

Also, Freddy's cams are back online now. 

If we do get more, they can't come soon enough, Freddy is never home, and when he is home he is usually alone, and I'm not into Chad & Todd, so basically I'm watching the straight apartments 95% of the time. Watching Jeff makes up for it 😛

The newsletter says the split into 3 sites will happen this year - so sometime in the next 2 months. They can't launch a gay site with only 2 apartments and only 3 participants, so it does mean lots more gay apartments will have to launch very soon - which is great news.

I really wanted to like the Freddy apartment, but there is just too much time where no-one is at home. I think they need to move someone else in quickly. Maybe turn the livingroom into a second bedroom. They already treat the kitchen as a livingroom.

30 minutes ago, stanley said:

The newsletter says the split into 3 sites will happen this year - so sometime in the next 2 months. They can't launch a gay site with only 2 apartments and only 3 participants, so it does mean lots more gay apartments will have to launch very soon - which is great news.

I really wanted to like the Freddy apartment, but there is just too much time where no-one is at home. I think they need to move someone else in quickly. Maybe turn the livingroom into a second bedroom. They already treat the kitchen as a livingroom.

I wouldn't bet against it, they launched this site with two apartments.

Nearly five hours it has been empty today so far, this apartment is crying out for a second person or couple.