Freddy

13 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

you said  "No sex, just oral and wanking"   Is that how gay sex is described?  For me, oral and wanking is part of the definition of "sex".  May be for gay sex, if there is no fucking it is "no sex" ?  Just asking.  Not used to the gay definitions.

What I mean is no penetration. For me oral and wanking is foreplay leading up to penetration.

Short of standing in the bathroom and watching the guests shower, making sure they don't cover cams,what else to people expect Freddy to do Jeez!! ::)

This forum pisses me off sometimes, and was the reason I took a hiatus from it during the year!

This is the only apartment on VHTV where guests regularly cover cams. No other apartment suffers this problem. I do find it puzzling that someone moans that people are moaning about covering of cams. That is what forums are here for - to talk about what is going on at the apartments. And when rules are broken people complain - that is natural, normal and expected. If was are only allowed to post postitive comments and never post anything critcial or negative, the forum would be a pretty boring place.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, stanley said:

This is the only apartment on VHTV where guests regularly cover cams. No other apartment suffers this problem. I do find it puzzling that someone moans that people are moaning about covering of cams. That is what forums are here for - to talk about what is going on at the apartments. And when rules are broken people complain - that is natural, normal and expected. If was are only allowed to post postitive comments and never post anything critcial or negative, the forum would be a pretty boring place.

I agree that the forum should be a place for both critical and positive comments but it does seem like some people only come in to complain sometimes lol!  

I do agree the shower issue is annoying and needs to be addressed.  I gave a pass previously for the time the bedroom cam was covered that one night but the shower covering needs to stop.  If guests feel uncomfortable showering on cam, then they can shower at home.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Tell you what we'll tell Freddy not to invite anyone over and that'll sort the issue out! ::) As I've said what do you want him to do? Stand and watch his hook ups showering making sure they don't cover cams?

35 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I agree that the forum should be a place for both critical and positive comments but it does seem like some people only come in to complain sometimes lol!  

I do agree the shower issue is annoying and needs to be addressed.  I gave a pass previously for the time the bedroom cam was covered that one night but the shower covering needs to stop.  If guests feel uncomfortable showering on cam, then they can shower at home.

They do. We've even got people who are no longer members reminding us every two seconds why they left VHTV!

2 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

i left because if blocking cams. and i liked VH way more than RLC

I will leave first because problems with my credit card and I don’t wanna risk again.. second because I’m tired too pay for see people covering cams... 

17 hours ago, stanley said:

Been catching up with the last 24 hours via timeline and I noticed that the guest yesterday evening covered the bathroom cam whilst he showered. I have never known an apartment like this for covering cams.

Covered-cam1.jpg  0   415.21 kB Covered-cam2.jpg  0   311.69 kB Covered-cam3.jpg  0   176.52 kB

Dam..really never seen an house in VH were the cams were covered so much and frequently.Bet if happen in other managers houses(of George,Alex etc)that would be ended in brief time,but this is an Jeka place...só basicaly it's the house open and the rest it's up the residents..ps..aso an good resident would explain the guests  and make sure them wouldnt cover cams so much..hope the future lesbian houses act are from other managers(anyone would be fine less this one).