Freddy

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Does that save as jpeg nack? I'm sick usung printscreen gives you png files and I have to convert them to jpeg so they are smaller files.

Yes and you can press prntscr multiple times,it will save different frames automatically to the folder specified.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lightray8989 said:

yay!!! 3some hopefully! :D

Well, interesting outcome for the night - Freddy and the guest had sex and George jerked off on the couch, possibly watching them on his phone.  Not a threesome but pretty hot.  I hope George stays much longer - unlike the shy guest who stayed for a week, George is open and naked all the time!

4 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Well, interesting outcome for the night - Freddy and the guest had sex and George jerked off on the couch, possibly watching them on his phone.  Not a threesome but pretty hot.  I hope George stays much longer - unlike the shy guest who stayed for a week, George is open and naked all the time!

Not sure why they didn't have a 3way, but I agree it was hot! This George needs his own apartment! 

I've been away several weeks for vacation so I didn't see much of this apartment.  I had a peek to the archives.  Quite amazing the number of sex partners Freddy had since he is on VH.  What I really find disturbing is that neither him nor most of his partners are wearing condoms.  Similar situation with Misty, Lisa and others that are changing of sex partners more often that I change my underwear. Looks like aids hasn't reached Russia yet.

For Misty, viewers are now using  a number to identify the guys.  Last time I checked she was with #32.  I suggest we use the same system to identify Freddy's partner.  Next one should be numbered # 100  :)

a couple of messages on his phone and they are showing up in his bed.  Either he is well known in his town or he has an agency the recruits them for him.  So #100 now fucking him.  At least, with gay male, they don't have to take a break a week a month :))))