Freddy

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Maybe Freddy needs to tell all the guests that the bathroom cam cannot see them when they are peeing or sat on the toilet.

At least we will see any showers now, lets just hope none of the guests bath instead.

Maybe Freddy will check the board and adjust it!

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Why there is a lot of activity of bathroom cam and I see nothing?? They disconnected it and did sex in the bath???

No, nothing happened during the time it was off - no one was unaccounted for.  Stanley says the spikes are not spikes in activity for the apartment dwellers but spikes of activities in viewers.  So the downtime probably got high spikes because we all kept checking to see if the cam was back on.  

6 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

No, nothing happened during the time it was off - no one was unaccounted for.  Stanley says the spikes are not spikes in activity for the apartment dwellers but spikes of activities in viewers.  So the downtime probably got high spikes because we all kept checking to see if the cam was back on.  

Oh I understand, thank u for the explanation, I didn’t know this. Now the cam is completely too high