Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

4 minutes ago, rickalee said:

You are rude for sure but i am not going to argue with you on this subject--I already expressed my opinion of Mira

I'm extremely rude, especially towards people who say something wrong about Mira

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Rickalee DON'T forget that Amy opinions are right 99.9% of the times

Don't diss Amy.... Amy is by far the voice of reason on here.. keep on posting Amy.. your opinions are always spot on.

• Like 2

i sort of agree with almost everyone. rick really didn't belong there but he had fun and if he gets to fuck betty on a regular basis he can deal with the fallout. on the other hand he seemed like a good guy. also i'n not so young anymore & i wouldn't want to be treated badly. but yes. henry does owe mira 1. a 5 guy & girl gangbang bukakke session  (on vh of course)!!!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, rickalee said:

You are rude for sure but i am not going to argue with you on this subject--I already expressed my opinion of Mira

You have a very similar posting style to another forum member hmmmm🤔  ------>  -- 

One and last time i had been completely overwhelmed by everything about Mira, her beauty, her sexiness,her energy and personality (without even knowing her language) .I feel this old man, now named rick, took complete advantage of her in the situation she been placed in