Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Because they are here and are willing to interact with people and answer their questions. It’s not your cup of tea, but what should we do ignore them and their outreach to us? They genuinely are interested in communicating with other cc members. Should they be forced to be silent just becusse they live on VH? I don’t recall anyone having a problem with Layne when he did it. Should we all put them on our ignore list?  Should VH ban the tenants from being visible on CC? Should they be denied access to VH? If there is a limit, who will set that limit? I’m not saying that I know the answers to these questions. It’s a worthy discussion that VH in particular needs to be having with itself and the tenants. 

Just for the record though don’t kid yourself into thinking that the tenants aren’t going to read cc. They could always do it away from the cam, like Anna does. Plus, there’s not much even VH could do about tenants pm’ing with cc members. That’ happens more then people think it does. And another thing it could very well be the case that those apts where the tenants are on cc, they are doing significantly better then the others who aren’t. If VH silences them, perhaps they weould earn less. Is that fair to them so that you can have a pristine voyeur environment? 

Thers a couple of things that haven’t happened yet. One is the tenants are clearly not obliged to look directly into the cams and talk to us. Although there have been some close calls. Lisa’s shower telegraph, Maria has posed for the cams, I’m sure there are other examples. But, largely that isn’t done. The other thing that hasn’t happened is tipping. What’s to stop a tenant from getting tips from cc members on the side via pm? 

Personally, I think the days where the we are separated are over. Welcome to voyeurism 2.0. 

Thnink of it like this. Imagine you’re on a train and this super hot girl with fiery red hair and a smoking hot body is sitting in front of you and you notice that you can see right up her skirt. And you, being a voyeur.are going to check it out every chance you can get all the while hoping to avoid eye contact with her so you don’t get caught. Ok, now imagine she catches you, but instead of scolding you with laser eyes, instead she smiles and winks at you. What are you going to do, ignore her? Ok, that’s kind of rough, but you get the idea. 

1. I don't think it's a discussion, at all. If the tenants wish to interact with CC
     members, I think it should be their right to do so, no matter what country
     they live in.

2. If a girl on a train smiled and winked at me, I'd probably go sit beside her
    and start a conversation. Might even find a blanket and get busy. But,
    that's just me. I'm a little older and realized there's no future in being shy,
    a long time ago. :angel:  :shy:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nack said:

No ..here's the thing letsdothis. They absolutely love interacting with us,obeying our commands,taking our requests,fucking as we suggest them to do,we can give them fashion tips,suggest our swinger priorities absolutely FREE as we have not found a way to tip them yet..Believe me..they are dying to read cc !!

:dodgy:

I absolutely agree, to a point. Ask, suggest, request...fine, sure, no problem. I
just don't think we have the right to command or demand them to do our
bidding.

request: the act of asking politely or formally for something.
demand: an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

Not to say you don't know the meaning of these words. Only to say, you can
catch a lot more flies with honey, than you can with vinegar, as my dear,
departed Grandmother was fond of saying. :shy:

Yes, she is lovely. But don't let that beauty fool you, she can be a real femdom! And I love that soooo much!! Before you know, she has you on your knees kissing her feet, and then she teases your asshole with her fingers or strap-on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I think maybe the line has to be drawn somewhere in the area of telling the tenants what to. I don’t think asking Mira what her favorite perfume is spells doom. But, yes I agree that requesting sex positions or any behavior for that matter should be out of bounds. I’ll make a commitment to not do this anymore. No more cum swapping requests from me. Does this seem reasonable cc members?

So, @Mira&Henry what’s your favorite perfume? 😁 mine is Coco Chanel! 

https://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/fragrance-coco-coco-88331

Amy my wife like CoCo Chanel  & CHANEL #5. I wear cool water, bowling green, or Halston Z-14

• Like 1