Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

3 hours ago, Fil said:

Oye  esto es un foro de cams, vete a la mierda con tus putos videos.

Hey, , this is a cams forum, go to shit whit your fucking vids.  I pass four pages and only see videos, if we want videos open youtube.

Dont unger, i say you with love.

RLC section is most interesting then this, there you cant' find any videos ... :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, mic351 said:

where's Henry and when or is he coming back?  Is this another one of those weekend trips he takes or is something going on?  Mira looks so depressed.  Just want to give her a hug...

I dont know for sure but I think hes gonna return tmrw...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn did she break her phone afterwards?

Took the battery out and threw it, later she has put it back together and it seems to be working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must have been really bad news. Hope Mira is okay... 

Hi guys. Forgive me for my behavior. The phone is working. Today was very good weather. I really wanted to take a walk. But I'm afraid to leave the house because of my face. A 15-minute trip to the store did not give good results. People look at me strangely. My favorite book has always been and remains the Notre Dame Cathedral of Victor Hugo. And now I feel Quasimodo. no!!! I'm not complaining!!! There are a huge number of people who were much less fortunate than me !!! But in this situation, I oazalas for the first time.

I'm in captivity at home, like Quasimodo in the Tower. He is waiting for his Esmeralda, and I'm my Henry. He is pleased with the bells of Big Mari, Little Mary and Gros Marie, And me Faith (my beloved Faith) and South Park. 

thank you all for the kind words, chic music, and in general for the fact that you are with me !!! There are so many music and all of it is so cool that I have not even listened to everything yet. But I can handle))))
love you!!!

• Like 7