Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must have been really bad news. Hope Mira is okay... 

Hi guys. Forgive me for my behavior. The phone is working. Today was very good weather. I really wanted to take a walk. But I'm afraid to leave the house because of my face. A 15-minute trip to the store did not give good results. People look at me strangely. My favorite book has always been and remains the Notre Dame Cathedral of Victor Hugo. And now I feel Quasimodo. no!!! I'm not complaining!!! There are a huge number of people who were much less fortunate than me !!! But in this situation, I oazalas for the first time.

I'm in captivity at home, like Quasimodo in the Tower. He is waiting for his Esmeralda, and I'm my Henry. He is pleased with the bells of Big Mari, Little Mary and Gros Marie, And me Faith (my beloved Faith) and South Park. 

thank you all for the kind words, chic music, and in general for the fact that you are with me !!! There are so many music and all of it is so cool that I have not even listened to everything yet. But I can handle))))
love you!!!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My heart breaks for you Mira. Brighter days are ahead. Believe it!. 💗

Amy, honey, do not worry about me, I'm fine. The writer who wrote above is right, I am a very emotional person. I would even call myself an emotional terrorist::):heart:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hi guys. Forgive me for my behavior. The phone is working. Today was very good weather. I really wanted to take a walk. But I'm afraid to leave the house because of my face. A 15-minute trip to the store did not give good results. People look at me strangely. My favorite book has always been and remains the Notre Dame Cathedral of Victor Hugo. And now I feel Quasimodo. no!!! I'm not complaining!!! There are a huge number of people who were much less fortunate than me !!! But in this situation, I oazalas for the first time.

I'm in captivity at home, like Quasimodo in the Tower. He is waiting for his Esmeralda, and I'm my Henry. He is pleased with the bells of Big Mari, Little Mary and Gros Marie, And me Faith (my beloved Faith) and South Park. 

thank you all for the kind words, chic music, and in general for the fact that you are with me !!! There are so many music and all of it is so cool that I have not even listened to everything yet. But I can handle))))
love you!!!

You really have not easy times lately. Your face will heal and your most beautiful goods your eyes are bright and beautiful as always. Henry will take good care of you when he returns. Stay strong. Yes I am an emotional and sensitive person too :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You really have not easy times lately. Your face will heal and your most beautiful goods your eyes are bright and beautiful as always. Henry will take good care of you when he returns. Stay strong. Yes I am an emotional and sensitive person too :biggrin:

Oh thank you!!! I love you, baby!!! We are emotional to stay together:biggrin:::):heart:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Thank you! Beautiful song. But it is very difficult for me to perceive it. The performer is very cute)) and I like his voice.:angel:

He is singing about his ex girfrind... every time he is thinking bout her, he call his soldirs inside to be save

Hi Mira, you see how everyone loves you on here, Hope you feel better soon. My guy goes away on business trips at times, and it feels like a part of me has left, and i appreciate him more than ever when he returns to me! I see everyone posting videos to make you feel better, check this one out.  Give Henry a hug from us when he gets back!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1