Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

4 minutes ago, sat11 said:

yes, i think so,i read it here

I think you're right, Mira actually said something the other day on here about something after the wedding. They are really a cute couple, i love how they look into each others eyes sometimes, seem like real soulmates.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

mic, you forgot GORGEOUS PUSSY!!! :heart:::)

When I wrote the post she was wearing pants.  Moreover, that she has a gorgeous pussy goes without saying.  Everybody on these boards already knows she has a gorgeous pussy.  I did not want to sound redundant. :biggrin: 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

When I wrote the post she was wearing pants.  Moreover, that she has a gorgeous pussy goes without saying.  Everybody on these boards already knows she has a gorgeous pussy.  I did not want to sound redundant. :biggrin: 

Jesus, mic, it wasn't a criticism! It was a funny. See the smiling face? Defensive
much? :heart:::) BTW, everybody already knows everything else you said about her,
also. ::)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Jesus, mic, it wasn't a criticism! It was a funny. See the smiling face? Defensive
much? :heart:::) BTW, everybody already knows everything else you said about her,
also. ::)

Obviously you did not see the laughing face at the end of my post.  You made a joke,  I responded with a joke.  You took my post entirely the wrong way.  Lighten up dude.  Not everybody here is out to jump in someone else's shit!:cool::biggrin:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, mic351 said:

21 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Obviously you did not see the laughing face at the end of my post.  You made a joke,  I responded with a joke.  You took my post entirely the wrong way.  Lighten up dude.  Not everybody here is out to jump in someone else's shit!:cool::biggrin:

Come on, mic, regardless of the laughing face, everything after 'pants', didn't sound
much like a joke. It sounded more like a defensive, put-down for me being funny and
adding something you didn't say. I try to say what I feel, albeit in a nice way.

Like I said, everything you said in your original post, everyone already knew, as well.
So, wouldn't that also be kind of redundant? But, I didn't say anything about that. I
just thought you were giving Mira a very nice compliment and I saw a way to add a
little bit to that, in a cute, funny way.

Sure, like you said, it was redundant, but nonetheless true, just like what you said.
But, I didn't recall anyone actually saying it in this thread and I thought it should be
said. And even if it had been said before, repeating it is not a crime. It's not even a
little faux pas. It's just a simple repetition.

That's me being 'light', mate. Peace, Brother. :heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Come on, mic, regardless of the laughing face, everything after 'pants', didn't sound
much like a joke. It sounded more like a defensive, put-down for me being funny and
adding something you didn't say. I try to say what I feel, albeit in a nice way.

Like I said, everything you said in your original post, everyone already knew, as well.
So, wouldn't that also be kind of redundant? But, I didn't say anything about that. I
just thought you were giving Mira a very nice compliment and I saw a way to add a
little bit to that, in a cute, funny way.

Sure, like you said, it was redundant, but nonetheless true, just like what you said.
But, I didn't recall anyone actually saying it in this thread and I thought it should be
said. And even if it had been said before, repeating it is not a crime. It's not even a
little faux pas. It's just a simple repetition.

That's me being 'light', mate. Peace, Brother. :heart:

Jesus H. Christ and his Mother Leroy!!  My answer to you was a fucking joke!  The first post was a compliment to Mira and obviously She and Henry took that way from the "like" they reacted.  A number of other people knew I was joking relevant to the second post because they "liked" it also.  I cannot help it if you are a dense dude who: 1. Can't read a post for what it is and;  2. even after it is explained to his dense ass he is not man enough to say:  "Ok sorry dude, I took it wrong".  Almost everyone on these boards, apparently with the exception of you, knows that the laughing face at the end of a post means it is said with humor. 

I read your inane verbose diatribe and it appears instead of simply acknowledging you may have taken post wrong (you did) you simply could not admit you were fallible.  I guess I could say I didn't to take your following post as a humorous kind gentle retort but I did.  It started out as a fun response (post) but you, the Drama King ruined that.

Btw, I am not your "Brother", or your "mate" I know who my dad was even if you apparently don't and  I know the children he had and you are not one of them:  I know who my friends or "mates" are and you ain't one of them either.

Lastly, I cannot believe the drama you started over a simple post to a beautiful girl that wasn't directed to your uncomprehending ass anyways.  What's with you?  You got goat glands and just had to butt in?  You need attention this bad you gotta start all this drama?

Dude (if you are a dude), you have way, way too much time on your hands..

This is me being light and it is also me being at the end of conversation on this topic..

• Like 1