Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

I'm almost hoping she puts her clothes on and they leave.  Then Mira and Henry can fix the cams and enjoy themselves.  Sometimes you just got to cut your loses and quit the game.  I am beginning to believe tonight is one of those nights..

Just now, mic351 said:

I'm almost hoping she puts her clothes on and they leave.  Then Mira and Henry can fix the cams and enjoy themselves.  Sometimes you just got to cut your loses and quit the game.  I am beginning to believe tonight is one of those nights..

Yes me too. We now have one completely messed up and two bad cams in that room... Great result of a night.... Darcie wont even blow Henry or Oliver. No way shes his gf...

Just now, renegado said:

this couple its not what they think 

You are right Renegado.  No way the girl is even close to being in Mira's class and this couple ought to be grateful as hell Henry and Mira were gracious enough to have them over.  They are the real losers tonight.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes me too. We now have one completely messed up and two bad cams in that room... Great result of a night.... Darcie wont even blow Henry or Oliver. No way shes his gf...

Jabbath,
Now not in any other way.

Alex or someone needs to come to adjust and fix these cams better. For yesterday.

And since we have two possible scenarios for action there. Bedroom and especially the living room ,a new cam (up or above) from the bookshelf and with focus facing the bottom of the kitchen (facing it) is more than necessary.