Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I mean to us, I mean me, I couldn't tell if she was into it or she wasn't and you guys were having to negotiate with her. One second she's ready to play, the next second she pulls back. Start stop, start stop. Did she want you to tie her up? So confusing and frustrating.

she wants to hard fuck when she is tied. but her husband wants to give her affection and tenderness from 2 mans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

OK. In the analysis night, today there are two winners.
Henry - unfortunately, Mira slept in action.

Bree and Drew - who made treesome with new guy.

The rest apartments were at the usual level.

There was none.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

goodmorning Herny... damn i missed all the show.. i hope to see them in the future so :biggrin:, i'm sorry for Mira i hope she will feel better in short time, send her a kiss for us ... :heart:

You don't have archives access ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All those scenes you posted Groomy lasted no more then 30 seconds each and all ended with the guys left in frustration, including me.

Yes. But for example, these are from 6-50 to 7-08. It's longer than the treesome Em, Sid and the girl:blush:. Other competitors rested. Misty has a rest day. Nyusha has an ordinary day - it's true with a guy, but nothing unusual. If they even had sex in the Jacuzzi, and not in the dark room... Violet and Jeff - nothing special, a costume party which can be rated "12+". Lisa is just a dance and a bit of drama. Edda is a day of rest. Just like Nina-Serena.