Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

20 minutes ago, jontee said:

I hope they starting to have more 3some mira like girls...

I have a fantasy think all the girls that been there meet 1 night only girls and later Henry can come home...and fuck them all :biggrin: 

Henry doesn't have the stamina to do that.You need Ray.

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Who's Ray?

Ray was the guest at Grisha Maria who stayed there when they were on vacation ( old apartment ) He used to bring in hot girls at night and fucked them twice. He fucked well and lasted long.

Too bad he was nowhere to be seen once G and M returned.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Ray was the guest at Grisha Maria who stayed there when they were on vacation ( old apartment ) He used to bring in hot girls at night and fucked them twice. He fucked well and lasted long.

Too bad he was nowhere to be seen once G and M returned.

Yeah, he disappeared, he would go from the LR bed, to the kitchen, then against the wall in the LR, he made the girls moan, he had a girl in the guest room one night and she rode him like crazy, came and then stared right into the camera and said something in whatever language

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nack said:

You have a problem with fat or overweight people ?

Nack...I have no problem ..I am overweight myself...It's just that when couples come to this apartment, the girls are always beautiful, the guys seem to be ordinary, out of shape, less than perfect specimens.
On Mira's birthday I would have hoped the guest guy would have been a good looking fit guy with a big cock, someone to give Mira the fucking she deserves.
This was shit....this party was a bloody joke...we all love Mira and wish she could be paired up with a guy who can fulfil her every sexual fantasy.
I would love to see Mira properly fucked..I live in hope.

• Like 3