Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

I am loving just watching Vera since she arrived as i think she is just pushing herself to see how comfortable she is with the cams and she is getting more and more daring.

She had a few little bates in bed last night and one in the bath this morning and this afternoon she seems to be pushing herself more and more and i think she is quite enjoying herself.

You can watch fucking anytime but seeing Vera's progression is very interesting amd amusing.

Whether Ron will appear later i don't know but i think she is enjoying herself on her own and exercising  very well. Loved the belly dancing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I am loving just watching Vera since she arrived as i think she is just pushing herself to see how comfortable she is with the cams and she is getting more and more daring.

She had a few little bates in bed last night and one in the bath this morning and this afternoon she seems to be pushing herself more and more and i think she is quite enjoying herself.

You can watch fucking anytime but seeing Vera's progression is very interesting amd amusing.

Whether Ron will appear later i don't know but i think she is enjoying herself on her own and exercising  very well. Loved the belly dancing.

Having the same feeling as you. She is self-testing. As it was on Mira's wedding day. And the results are apparently being very satisfactory and equally promising.

She really is very hot and sexy. And in bed we have already seen that it is not behind as well.
:biggrin: