Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Just now, jjkopite said:

Maybe they are not allowed to drill into the walls, some landlords have restrictions in the rental agreements?

Well there are very good adhesives nowadays you can use for such things. But two walls drilled into the wall you can easily fix again and nobody will notice. 

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Surprising that Darcie completely distanced herself from what was going on 

I see It in the opposite way.. As since Veronica arrived, Darcie was totally put aside all the attentions.. For Mira it's like Darcie wasn't there

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well there are very good adhesives nowadays you can use for such things. But two walls drilled into the wall you can easily fix again and nobody will notice. 

Very true and I agree it would make a lot more sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Depends.. I think they have wallpaper there (more complicated to disguise if drilled)... not a "clean wall". But he had the same issue with the cam pointed to the door and somehow Henry fixed and it never fell down again

Just now, Sparkles said:

I see It in the opposite way.. As since Veronica arrived, Darcie was totally put aside all the attentions.. For Mira it's like Darcie wasn't there

You mean Darcie was a bit miffed and left sulking? That certainly is a possibility .

Just now, Robwin said:

"You mean Darcie was a bit pissed off and left sulking"....Is that any better pal lol

tks

Don't know if she was pissed off with that (or relief).. or if the intention was not to participate or even if she was expecting that visits (i don't think so)
But notice that since Veronica arrival she was basically ignored in particularly by Mira that was with all attentions to Veronica.. 
It's weird if she was visiting M&H... they had the need to have another party precisely today with a girl that visit them few days ago and exclude Darcie for any "action" there and she was "clothed" to have fun

Darcie already had prepared the couch to sleep and then went to bedroom