Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

I see everyone has left eh was a bit of a wild evening but felt rather sorry for Darcia as she was really ignored once Veronica and her bloke arrived. I think Mira is rather obsessed with Veronica and was all over her at every opportunity. Rather rude to treat Darcia like that but don't think Darcia really likes the kind of things they got up to later. I saw Veronica's bloke sneakily crept in later to Darcia and got her panties off and had a little munch but Henry came in and got him out of there. Hope cam 5 will be ok lol. Hope we see Darcia again in a bit less wild evening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I see everyone has left eh was a bit of a wild evening but felt rather sorry for Darcia as she was really ignored once Veronica and her bloke arrived. I think Mira is rather obsessed with Veronica and was all over her at every opportunity. Rather rude to treat Darcia like that but don't think Darcia really likes the kind of things they got up to later. I saw Veronica's bloke sneakily crept in later to Darcia and got her panties off and had a little munch but Henry came in and got him out of there. Hope cam 5 will be ok lol. Hope we see Darcia again in a bit less wild evening.

Totally agree
Bold:even before he arrived when only veronica was there

• Like 1

I'm hoping for the sake of diplomacy that there was some kind of plan for Darcie to join them and that maybe she chickened out at the last minute because I would really hate to hear that she was invited to visit on the same day this other couple was coming knowing that she was not going to be comfortable joining in on an orgy. That's some cold blooded shit right there.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm hoping for the sake of diplomacy that there was some kind of plan for Darcie to join them and that maybe she chickened out at the last minute because I would really hate to hear that she was invited to visit on the same day this other couple was coming knowing that she was not going to be comfortable joining in on an orgy. That's some cold blooded shit right there.

When the guest guy sneaked to her bed at night and started licking her,there was no resistance and she was enjoying it.She could have joined IMO and she is way hotter than veronica BUT that's my opinion and it doesn't matter if M and H didn't want to involve her. 

1 minute ago, nack said:

When the guest guy sneaked to her bed at night and started licking her,there was no resistance and she was enjoying it.She could have joined IMO and she is way hotter than veronica BUT that's my opinion and it doesn't matter if M and H didn't want to involve her. 

She was obviously very frustrated as she had a couple of small masturbation efforts when she first went to the bedroom, yes she sure liked the licking from the guest but never let it go any further and shut him out fairly quickly but yes, i do agree she was up for it but i don't think she is that keen on Henry's rather rough handling methods as was shown in her previous visit to them on Oct 30/31st & Nov 6th. I think Darcia would like more the slow and steady foreplay first without the wham bam thank you mam which is more Henrys approach.

I don't honestly think Mira & Henry wanted to involve her really as Mira was just obsessed with Veronica and was all over her any chance she got and Henry,well, any available hole would do lol.

I do like Mira & Henry but i think it was a misjudgement having Darcia there knowing they had invited Veronica and her bloke as well. After all not everyone wants being squirted all over :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

we want to involve Darcie in our activity but she wasn't ready for it yesterday

All water under the bridge now Mira but yes we did enjoy you please don't think we didn't but would have liked a bit more effort to involve Darcia thats all some of us are saying  as she is a very beautiful and sexy lady.

Hopefully another time eh .

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

don't think she is that keen on Henry's rather rough handling methods as was shown in her previous visit to them on Oct 30/31st & Nov 6th. I think Darcia would like more the slow and steady foreplay first without the wham bam thank you mam which is more Henrys approach.

in that time Darsie was willing for ropes and light-submission as she sayed but her ex-husband not supported what she wanted 

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

All water under the bridge now Mira but yes we did enjoy you please don't think we didn't but would have liked a bit more effort to involve Darcia thats all some of us are saying  as she is a very beautiful and sexy lady.

Hopefully another time eh .

endeed in another time. may be today?))

p/s/ she will live with us sometime

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

in that time Darie was willing for ropes and light-submission as she sayed but her ex-husband not supported what she wanted 

If that is so then i apologise and look forward to seeing her again soon.........And you both of course ::)

• Like 1