Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, Alan would be crying like a little girl. Now it would really be fun for her to give George some of her treatments. Tie him up, jam dildos in his ass, slap his balls and make him eat his own cum. Serena "likes" it, so why wouldn't George?

Maybe because the roles are different. Serena is the sub and George the dom and here Henry is the sub and Mira the dom. Two doms or twp subs together wont work at all. Mira and Serena might be interesting though :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe because the roles are different. Serena is the sub and George the dom and here Henry is the sub and Mira the dom. Two doms or twp subs together wont work at all. Mira and Serena might be interesting though :biggrin:

That would be interesting, i would have to watch peeking through my hands covering my eyes probably. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, billycox said:

thanks. in the u.s. that would be a distance of at least 750 miles. a long way to go for dessert no matter how good she looks.

Without knowing where they are at siberia it's more difficult but to have an idea, from moscow to novosibirsk it's 3400km by car ... If we are talking in Irktusk its 5250km by car

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Without knowing where they are at siberia it's more difficult but to have an idea, from moscow to novosibirsk it's 3400km by car ... If we are talking in Irktusk its 5250km by car

right. and in the u.s. it can also be 1500 miles across two time zones. in any case, highly unlikely that she will ever encounter alan or george. lucky her.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ya, I know. I think Mira is going to really go for this femdom thing. Henry is so fucked. I predict that he'll be wearing a sissy dress, a butt plug, and a chastity device around the house within a month if this keeps up.

the risk is that Mira have too go and get him in chad/todd place...